Download Full Case Study PDF
Ensuring optimal quality through digitization
Sabert is a leading global manufacturer of innovative food packaging products and solutions for food distributors, restaurants and caterers, grocery stores, national food chains, and consumer entertaining.
Sabert wanted to replace its legacy SPC and Excel-based quality control systems with a fully integrated SAP QM SPC solution that would enable quicker checks and real-time analytics.
- The solution is built on SAP MII integrated with SAP ECC QM (quality management) delivering statistical process control (SPC) based analysis
- Reduces costs with more accurate data and an improved user experience (UX)
- Removes potential for human error
- Provides a centralized, standardized data repository
- Enables deeper data analytics for smarter decision-making
- Licensing allows no restrictions to users or plants