Digitally supporting kids impacted by cancer
Camp Quality gives children facing cancer the chance to be kids again. Its services and programmes are created specifically to support children aged up to 15 years, who are dealing with their own cancer diagnosis, or the diagnosis of someone they love.
When the COVID-19 pandemic made face-to-face services and programmes impossible, Camp Quality wanted to better use technology to engage children facing cancer. It turned to long-time partner Fujitsu for help.
- An updated and more interactive Kids’ Guide to Cancer app
- Ideation in the Fujitsu Digital Transformation Centre (DTC)
- Implementation with the Fujitsu Global Delivery Centre
- Provides trusted, age-appropriate and engaging information to help answer kids’ questions about cancer
- Complements the face-to-face programmes on offer
- Features animated stories, customisable avatars and an augmented reality character