Fujitsu is the leading Japanese information and communication technology (ICT) company, offering a full range of technology products, solutions, and services. Approximately 132,000 Fujitsu people support customers in more than 100 countries. We use our experience and the power of ICT to shape the future of society with our customers. Fujitsu Limited (TSE: 6702) reported consolidated revenues of 4.0 trillion yen (US $36 billion) for the fiscal year ended March 31, 2019. For more information, please see http://www.fujitsu.com
About Fujitsu in Egypt
Fujitsu Egypt is a leading provider of ICT- based business solutions for more than 70 years in Egypt with approximately 160 employees supporting large-, medium- and small-sized companies as well as consumers. With its Dynamic Infrastructures approach, the company offers a full portfolio of IT products, solutions and services, ranging from clients to data Centre solutions, System integration, ERP solutions and many business/application solutions for different industries.
Fujitsu promotes a Human Centric Intelligent Society, in which innovation is driven by the integration of people, information and infrastructure. In the Europe, Middle East, India and Africa region (EMEIA), our 27,000-strong workforce is committed to Digital Co-creation, blending business expertise with digital technology and creating new value with ecosystem partners and customers. We enable our customers to digitally transform with connected technology services, focused on Artificial Intelligence, the Internet of Things, and Cloud - all underpinned by Security.
The information center is to consolidate our content for certain target groups.
Read the case studies below to find out more about the services and solutions that we can offer your business.
Fujitsu Global Links
- Read more about how Fujitsu delivers total solutions in the field of information and communication technology.
Our Approach to CSR
- Read more about our vision for achieving a sustainable society.
- Read more about how Fujitsu contributes to the creation of a sustainable environment for future generations.
- Read more about how Fujitsu creates new value and is promoting the development of new technology for future generations.
- Read more about Fujitsus management direction, shareholder and stock information or visit our IR reference library where you can find several types of reports.
- Read more about how to get employed by Fujitsu.
- Read more about the Fujitsu procurement policy, call for bids and our green procurement.
More about Fujitsu
- Fujitsu in Our Daily Lives, Reports, Publications, Awards, A Quick History of Fujitsu, Product Gallery, Fujitsu Logo