Virtual Workplace Services
Fujitsu virtualization services simplify workplace management
Today, Organizations world-wide are faced with the very real challenge of having to manage their enterprise Services and diverse end users requirements across an increasingly complex workplace environment which consists of blended legacy infrastructures, applications and services along with new digital based models. In such an environment, there are many challenges to overcome, including; how to manage rising costs, meet ever-increasing security requirements, whilst delivering workplace mobility.
With our Virtual Workplace, we enable you to somewhat discharge some of the risks and take the complexity out of managing your IT environment. Our multi-tenant or private tenant virtualized environments replicate the experience of a standard desktop environment, but offer a more performant and centralised security layer that is both device and location aware. By running your user applications and desktops in a data centre environment, we will deliver a more consistent experience and empower your organisation so that you can define manage and control access, in a more appropriate and intuitive manner which aligns to your corporate policies and requirements.
Virtual Workplace as a Service
Fujitsu Virtual Workplace as a Service is part of our Digital Workplace Services Workplace Anywhere offering which includes; Virtual Desktop Infrastructure (VDI), Virtual Desktop as a Service (vDaaS), Hosted Shared Desktops, and applications (RDSH) all delivered via public, private or hybrid cloud infrastructures.
We deliver multi-device Workplace Anywhere environments that reduce cost, increase agility, improve efficiency, maintain security, and enhance the end user experience. Our desktops, applications and fully virtual desktops support users’ diverse needs effectively and securely. Our highly flexible services adapt to the user, allowing them to access resources and information where, when, and how they want to increase their efficiency and productivity. Switching to a virtual workspace can enable your organization to:
- reduce energy consumption
- allow for property rationalisation
- lower the cost of ownership
- centralize control of hardware, software, and applications
- enhance security, auditing, and compliance
- gain access to a wide range of operating systems and applications
With Virtual Workplace, you manage your users environments
We offer a range of virtual client services that involve moving individual or multiple workplace layers (computing device, operating system, applications and user personality) to the data center. Our flexible, tried-and-trusted yet innovative approach covers all steps in the virtualization journey, combining virtualization technologies with proven infrastructure products and end-to-end lifecycle services from a single source. We provide:
- initial consulting and business case assessment to maximize your ROI
- full lifecycle support from device delivery through to retirement
- hosting options that include Fujitsu Data Center, Customer Data Center and Cloud
- Remediation, full Testing and interoperability services
- End User performance baselining and analytics services
- integration in existing IT infrastructures
Additionally, with highly mobile workforces, business policies become quite complex. With Fujitsu’s Virtual Workspace services we can deliver full and delegated control and with Fujitsu’s End User base line performance analytics, we can ensure that we continue to provide a performant and consistent user experience that exceeds your employee’s expectations.
Why choose Fujitsu for your virtualization services?
Fujitsu provides an End to End solution covering all important features:
- highly secure access to centrally managed data and applications
- lower administration and support costs for large published desktop estates
- latest operating systems that can run on existing hardware
- mobile, contextual access for business processes
- flexible service subscription model
- TCO savings
- improved end user productivity and experience
- users can be mobile, whilst meeting data jurisdiction requirements
- apps can be hosted and published for users’ direct consumption without the use of a VDI desktop
At Fujitsu, we partner with market-leading virtualization software providers to find the best virtualization model for your business needs. Our solutions are built on proven, scalable technologies deployed across multiple clients for a consistent user experience. We offer the security of an assured route to the world of virtualized services, where you can better meet increasingly diverse demands for device types, working hours, mobility and user roles.
Let’s get started. Want to learn more about what you could achieve with Virtual Workplace Services, Contact us today.
Key insight materials