Working with you to achieve your environmental goals
Fujitsu’s sustainability values are embedded across our portfolio of service offerings and products. Uniquely amongst our competitors, we also have a suite of dedicated sustainability offerings to help your business reduce costs and emissions. Our offerings touch both your day to day IT sustainability challenges, and utilise co-creation methodologies to help you unlock new solutions to social and environmental challenges.
Customer success stories
- Digital Owl Video - Drone and Video analytics used to find threatened plant specifies
- SkyCity Case Study - Fujitsu provides ICT Sustainability Benchmark
- Crown Case Study - Crown Resorts utilises Fujitsu’s Sustainability benchmark
- TAFE NSW Case Study - TAFE evaluates the sustainability of their IT estate
- Qantas Video - Qantas increase energy efficiency using Sustainability Roadmap
- NSW Office of Environment and Heritage Case Study - OEH uses NABERS Energy for Data Centre rating
- Qantas eWaste Case Study - Qantas utilises Fujitsu eWaste to become more sustainable
- Bank West Case Study - Bank West uses Fujitsu’s advanced environmentally sustainable data centre
- University Alliance - Reduced green house gas emissions through shared data centre model
- Fujitsu Data Centre Capability - Our Data Centres to be 33% more energy efficient than market average
Our multi-award winning solution, co-created with the NSW government’s Saving our Species program.
We used Fujitsu’s artificial intelligence (AI) systems to analyse high-resolution images captured by specialist drones to detect endangered plant species, providing conservationists with better quality data – obtained faster, cheaper, and cleaner with Fujitsu.
Responsible Business Report
To Fujitsu, being a responsible business means investing in a diverse, safe, and engaged workforce, adding value to the communities in which we work, ensuring high ethical standards in our value chain, and being a leader in sustainability. As one of the largest ICT companies in Australia & New Zealand, we have a big role to play.
Discover more about our sustainability actions and offerings
Blaise Porter – Director, Responsible Business
“Businesses are dealing with heightened expectations about their role in society – taking actions on complex issues such as climate change, environmental protection, diversity and responsible supply chains. At the same time, technologies like artificial intelligence, machine learning and automation are entering the mainstream. Have you considered how technology could be used to solve your businesses’ sustainability and social challenges?"
Speak with one of our Experts to see how we can address your business needs
Thank you. We have received your request and will get back to you shortly.