Responsible Business Report FY21/22
The Responsible Business Report for Australia and Aotearoa New Zealand documents our purpose impact across environmental sustainability; diversity, equity, and inclusion; and social impact.
Our achievements would not be possible without the contribution of everyone across the business, as well as our valued partners, who are invested in our goal to become an inclusive employer of choice, creating sustainable impact on our communities and clients.
Through this work, Fujitsu is also making substantial contributions to achieving the United Nations Sustainable Development Goals by 2030.
Responsible Business Highlights FY21/22
- Completing our first sustainability materiality analysis, which provided us with a formal review and prioritisation of Fujitsu’s environment, social and governance (ESG) risks and opportunities.
- Signing the first power purchase agreement in Australia, which is projected to offset at least 30,000 tonnes of carbon emissions each year with renewable energy sourced from CWP Renewables’ Sapphire Wind Farm.
- Improving energy efficiency across data centres, for example, by replacing lighting with 120 LEDs at Western Sydney Data Centre we saved 14,000 kWh of energy a year.
- Continuing to grow supplier diversity with nearly $1.5M worth of goods and services purchased from First Nation-owned suppliers.
- Increasing the use of Volunteering with Purpose Leave with nearly $11,000 worth of time given to causes important to our people.
Download previous year's reports
Sonia Harvey – Head of Office of Purpose
In February 2021, Fujitsu Australia and New Zealand launched its Office of Purpose to make a real difference through championing and driving transformative change across sustainability, diversity, equity and inclusion, and social impact. Fujitsu's purpose is to make the world more sustainable by building trust in society through innovation. The Office of Purpose team is pivotal in fulfilling its ambitions and creating shared values to support our customers to achieve theirs.
Get in touch
Let us assist you in solving your business challenges.
Thank you. We have received your request and will get back to you shortly.