With the industry seeking to recover from all the recent turmoil, financial services companies are looking for new ways to drive business growth and greater customer centricity whilst improving operational efficiency and business agility. They must continue to meet customer demands and regulatory compliance requirements while possibly dealing with merger and acquisition activity.
Fujitsu Canada's strategy for financial services has three essential features. We provide:
- IT infrastructure and applications services across the financial services market, specifically around desktop and service desk, data center, networks, managed and project services, such as multi-vendor technology deployment, support (traditional hardware break-fix) and specialist or technical resource fulfillment. Fujitsu Canada's shared Infrastructure-as-a-Service (IaaS) enables customers to save up to 20-40% of the cost of owning IT infrastructure and deploy applications in hours. We also believe that environmental sustainability is an essential pre-requisite for success, and our solutions are of the highest environmental calibre.
- A comprehensive end-to-end suite of retail banking services and solutions, built around Customer Centricity, from superior customer insight through segmentation, to multi-channel integration management, sales force effectiveness solutions, ATM management, and into the core back-office business systems and processes. We also provide supporting applications and infrastructure services including secure desktop solutions, service desks, data centre processing, and a range of products and services to enable you to create and deliver more agile services and products to your customers.
- Services across the payments chain through back-office payment hubs, mobile payments architecture and implementation, automated clearing house (ACH) consolidation and treasury/cash management services.
Why choose Fujitsu Canada for financial services?
- We provide world-class managed services for the desktop and service desk, data center, networks and applications. Gartner recently recognized Fujitsu as belonging in the "leader" quadrant for desktop services.
- From Global Delivery Centers around the world, we drive major transformation and change programs for our clients - a crucial advantage for global roll outs, for instance.
- Our approach is flexible, tailored and vendor agnostic.
- For IT solutions, we have very strong capabilities in program and project management as well as in systems integration.
- We have a proven track record: Our IT products and software are being deployed extensively in the financial services sector worldwide.
- We offer strong consulting capabilities in both Business and IT, including such areas as separation strategy, portfolio management, application value assessment, business process discovery and benefits realization. Everything Fujitsu does in Financial Services is underpinned by our “Customer Centric” approach. We focus on the significant opportunities to create additional shareholder value by providing the right services, delivered in the right way to the right customers.
- Our global financial services team forms "hubs" of expertise in the UK, Spain, Germany, the US, the Nordic countries, Singapore, Hong Kong, Australia and Japan - an advantage for clients with customers and activities in many regions of the world.
- Our focus on environmentally sustainable solutions.