Fujitsu IT Services and Solutions for Healthcare
New service delivery standards, IT transformation projects and Government directives all combine to create a series of competing priorities within Healthcare.
By equipping your people with the technology to integrate data and care pathways, we can help you make major strides in delivering modern healthcare that has patients at its heart.
Fujitsu solutions address the collaboration and mobility requirements of your employees, while providing robust, scalable and secure infrastructure that managers and IT teams can depend on.
Below are a few areas Fujitsu is already providing technology to assist and support:
- Patient’s experience
- Brain aneurysm detection
- Real time patient monitoring
- IoT monitoring of hospital equipment
- AI assisted diagnosis
- Complex scheduling and research (using Fujitsu’s Digital Annealer)
Improving patients treatment at Slingeland Hospital
Fujitsu co-created with Slingleland Hospital to create smart health patches which monitor patients statuses 24/7, providing real time information on their condition. This is transforming healthcare in Slingeland Hospital. Improving treatments to patients and enhancing their overall experience
Fujitsu cloud supports surveillance system at Canberra Hospital
"We’ve had visits from lots of hospitals to see the webcam solution for themselves and the overwhelming feedback is that they love it. It’s an intuitive, user-friendly and secure way of bringing parents and baby together over long distances."
Radio Therapy Clinic uses biometric palm vein scanner
Arnhem Clinic deployed ten Fujitsu PalmSecure scanners, which use near-infrared light to capture a person’s palm vein pattern, allowing precise identification.
Why choose Fujitsu?
- Our technologies are focused on enhancing the patient experience and medical outcomes through the latest innovation and process enhancements
- Fujitsu’s healthcare customers benefit from our 40-year experience of working with government. Today our technology enables critical functions across 50 government organisations.
- We adopt a benefits-driven approach to the design and delivery of projects, ensuring that advances in technology can drive true change and efficiency gains in your organisation.