Integrate all of your business processes from sales to fulfillment with unmatched transparency and efficiency.
Feature-packed GLOVIA® OM can help address challenges in your business processes and performance.
How can I ensure I provide the best customer experience for my clients? - Store Associate
- Quickly and easily process returns, access customer profiles and answer inventory questions
- Focus on customer relationship
- Check Inventory – multiple locations​
- Create customer home delivery order​
- Fulfill customer in-store pickup order​
- Check Customer profile and loyalty​
- Cross sell, up-sell, substitution​
- Customer service issues, returns, credits
"How can I check on the status of inventory across multiple locations?" - Inventory Manager
- Ensure the best customer experience by enabling your team with real-time visibility into your inventory
- All Sales Associate features, plus​
- Inventory Overview​
- Inventory replenishment​
- Sales Trends and other analytics​
- Fulfillment rules​
- Reports and dashboard
How do I provide an accurate status of the order being fulfilled? - Fulfillment Teams
- Ensure real-time visibility into the status of an order, no matter what location or warehouse it’s coming from.
- Inventory fulfillment activities
- Receive shipments
- Process outbound deliveries
- Inventory Audit, cycle counting
- Same day / rapid order deliveries
- Material Requirements Planning
"How can I seamlessly integrate our channel partners into our supply chain?" - Supply Chain Manager
- Streamline collaboration on a single digital platform with dealers, distributors, and agents.
- Create Orders
- Check Inventory
- 360 view of customers
- Collaborate with corporate associate
How do I proactively manage my available inventory? - Demand Planners
- Maintain Product promotions and pricing, catalogs
- Analyze the sales trends and other analytics data to determine Top and Low movement products
- Make adjustments to the fulfillment settings without requiring system changes or lengthy deployment cyclesSales trends and other analytics
How can I seamlessly integrate our channel partners into our supply chain? - Customer Service Manager
- Customer service functions​
- Create Orders
- Create Return​
- Check Order status​
- Check order history​
- Collaborate with channel partners, 3PL network, etc.
GLOVIA® OM has a rich set of comprehensive features that empowers organizations to manage their inventory efficiently.Learn More Inventory Management Solution
Fully equipped Field Service management to manage work orders, track parts & inventory, scheduling optimization, resource and skill management.Learn More Service Management
Comprehensive features to support basic Order management, Assemble to Order, Make to Order and Make to Stock, and much more.Learn More Order Management
Allows intelligent allocation of orders based on the customer’s preference and dynamic supply chain attributes.Learn More Intelligent Order Allocation Engine
Control inventory distribution and flow throughout the supply chain network, including last mile delivery.Learn More Last Mile Delivery Channels
GLOVIA® OM incorporates collaboration between the channel master partners of the supply chain.Learn More Supply Chain Management
Effectively position inventories for your dealer and agency channels to match demand, maximize revenues and minimize inventories.Learn More Channel Partner Engagement Model
An ideal solution for D2C Order channel management by providing necessary tools like, Intelligent Order Routing and Fulfillment engine.Learn More D2C Channel Management
GLOVIA® OM Key Features
GLOVIA® OM provides various solutions based on your core needs. Click the icons below to learn more on the Key Features of the solution.
Offline and Online Mobile Apps
1 Click Order Management
Real time Visibility into Order Fulfillment
Bar Code Scanning
Real Time Inventory visibility
Promotions, Discounts and Pricing
Mobile Order Fulfillment
Route Order Management
Customer Testimonials and Stories
We chose GLOVIA® OM because it provides us flexibility on a digital platform to deliver the right customer experience that matches the quality of our home design services.
Senior IT Director, The Home Depot
Through collaboration and innovation, across our enterprise and with partners like Fujitsu, we succeeded and stood resilient even in the face of unprecedented disruption from the COVID-19 pandemic.
Vice President, Digital Technologies & Chief Enterprise Architect, Mars Inc.
We needed a system that could be many different things and execute against different modes of transportation and many different types of customer experience while staying consistent. We also wanted to manage the inventory within the network and not just orders – transfer when needed and reallocate when needed.
Customer Care Manager, Royal Canin
Moving at e.l.f. speed is our mantra, and we look for like-minded disrupters to work in concert with us. Fujitsu was able to deliver at the speed we require. One of the great things about working with Fujitsu is that they’re able to be consultative with us - telling us this is best practice, these are the things we should consider, vs us just telling them what to do.