Intelligent Order Allocation Engine
Optimize and Improve your Order Management Operations with Intelligent Allocation
The biggest differentiator from the GLOVIA® OM Order Management solution is its Intelligent Order Routing and Fulfillment capabilities that enable customers to better manage and fulfil orders.
Whether its D2C, B2B, or B2B2C, GLOVIA® OM can be used to receive an order, appraise the inventory assortment, location variables, and delivery SLA; and determine the end-to-end cost by fulfillment option in an instant. GLOVIA® OM offers Intelligent Allocation for orders that can be optimized to your unique business rules, which are configurable in production using the Intelligent Allocation Cockpit. Therefore, whether you’re fulfilling from a store, warehouse, fulfillment center, distributor, manufacturer, vendor or other third-party locations, GLOVIA® OM handles the challenges of complex fulfillment with ease.
- Enhanced Customer Experience
- Dynamic Order Allocation
- Reduced Fulfillment Cost
- Decreased Inventory Cost
- Increased Supply Chain Efficiency
- Enable Stores as Fulfillment Centers
- Fulfilment Trend Reporting
- Adjustable Allocation Rules
- Point and Click Rules Reconfiguration (in case of supply chain disruption)
- Ship from Store and BOPIS Enabled
- Zero Contact Fulfillment Enabled (like curbside pickup and pickup from smart lockers)
The most important lesson we learned from the COVID-19 pandemic is that Supply Chain disruptions can occur without notice and require quick response. Hence, we incorporated a lot of capabilities to provide an Intelligent Cockpit that lets Customer Service teams, Supply Chain managers and even Store Manager to react to dynamic supply chain and fulfillment situations. This enables the users to analyze real-time data and make adjustments to the fulfillment settings without requiring system changes or lengthy deployment cycles.
GLOVIA® OM provides an intelligent allocation engine that allows orders from any channel to be allocated to the best available fulfillment location based on the customer’s preference and dynamic supply chain attributes like available inventory positioning, capacity and logistics cost. As a turn-key Omni channel solution, GLOVIA® OM enables you to cater orders from any source whether its ecommerce, an order placed in a store, third party websites and online marketplaces, distributors, direct mail, catalog, or social GLOVIA® OM also integrates quickly and easily through our intelligent machine-to-machine capabilities like APIs, EDI or ESB.
- Ability to allocate orders using the dynamic allocation engine
- Demand prioritization for allocation based on various parameters like shipment date, customer priority, carrier sequence, subscription orders, future demand, channel specific SLA and more
- Allocation based on channel and inventory segmentation
- Order split and multi-ship enablement Inventory allocation based on inventory availability, inventory shelf life, FIFO and warehouse capacity
- Intelligence to allocate orders based on shipping distance Ability to setup dedicated fulfillment locations for key customers
- Ability to setup product supersession AI enabled for allocations, positioning and prioritization
- Ability to manage allocation settings at various levels starting from an organization wide default to order line
- Ability to integrate with existing IT landscape like eCommerce, ERP, and other legacy systems
- Powerful, real-time Analytics and Dashboards on any device
GLOVIA®OM Intelligent Allocation and Order Orchestration:
GLOVIA® OM also closes a critical feedback loop with the order channel sources to ensure that the entire supply chain network is functioning smoothly. For example, if a store reaches its maximum capacity for handling BOPIS orders, or a distribution center experiences an unforeseen service outage, GLOVIA® OM can quickly take action by informing the eCommerce channels and manage the stress by rerouting order deliveries immediately. The very nature of a complex supply chain network is constant change. Thus, an intelligent allocation engine not only needs to contain a rich set of allocation rules, but it also needs to provide agility to businesses so they can react quickly to unplanned supply chain events. GLOVIA® OM’s fully configurable Intelligent Allocation Cockpit enables the creation and instrumentation of allocation rules via an intuitive user interface, allowing you to adjust any allocation setting.
As a centralized cross-channel order management solution, GLOVIA® OM enables orders to be allocated intelligently from not just any source, but the best source. Location, assortment, customer delivery commitment and cost form the core of the decisioning GLOVIA® OM appraises. Factors such as inventory outflow velocity, inbound order and outbound channel priorities, as well as execution performance history, are just some of the other key factors GLOVIA® OM can evaluate prior to routing, and all in real-time. For example, store associates can be empowered to get insight into inventory visibility across all stores and warehouses as well as reserve inventory for customers at other locations, for pickup, or shipping.
- Intelligence Setting: Allows you to choose which configuration to analyze while allocating orders. At the basic level, the allocation engine can appraise inventory availability and product shelf life before allocating to an order. Conversely, settings can be adjusted upward to appraise many other configurations like customer profile, shipping distance, cost or routing, warehouse group, and order splits. GLOVIA® OM can also employ AI to drive recommendations when fulfillment is extremely complex, and velocities are high.
- Granularity Settings: You can set allocation rules that are applicable to all orders (Org Default). You can also instrument the Allocation Engine based on finer attributes like specific product and warehouses, order types, even down to the order line item. Demand Prioritization: Every order is important, but not each order is a priority for the day. Orders coming into GLOVIA® OM through specific channels can be prioritized for allocation depending on attributes like an order’s queue length for same day shipment, customer priority, carrier sequence and future orders.
From a robust order management, pricing and promotion engine that adapts to changing industry trends, to connecting with an ecosystem of industry solutions, GLOVIA® OM enables an ‘Omni-channel’ or even ‘Omni-present’ customer experience through ‘Click’ and ‘Brick’ processes.
Delivering a state-of-the-art platform by modernizing existing distribution channels
Manufacturing and Consumer Goods
GLOVIA® OM helps manufacturers grow their business with existing clients and boosts efficiency to bring in new ones