Fujitsu Awarded ServiceNow Service Provider of the Year
- Fujitsu named as ServiceNow Service Provider of the Year for EMEA – with the decisive factor being the ability to deliver world-class experiences to customers
- The award demonstrates Fujitsu’s ability to draw on decades of systems integrations expertise to deliver outstanding business outcomes, even in a year that presented new challenges
- Fujitsu’s approach ensures customers derive maximum value from their ServiceNow investment
London, March 10, 2021
The EMEA Service Provider of the Year award to Fujitsu was announced at the ServiceNow EMEA Partner Awards event on March 9, recognising ServiceNow’s best-in-class partners for their performance in 2020. ServiceNow selects winners by evaluating attributes including revenue, product line expansion, dedication to enhancing skills growth, and business transformation. A key contributing factor was Fujitsu’s continued ability to deliver world-class customer experiences and support throughout the pandemic.
Tim White, Corporate Executive Officer, SVP, Head of Global Delivery Group and Global Service Delivery Unit at Fujitsu, comments: “ServiceNow forms the backbone for many Fujitsu customers’ transformation projects. In a very challenging year, agility and meaningful insights have been key to enabling businesses to adapt. The fact that we have continued to deliver great outcomes for our customers this year demonstrates Fujitsu’s ongoing commitment to customer success. By working with ServiceNow and our customers we emphasize our purpose to make the world more sustainable, by building trust in society through innovation.”
Fujitsu supports the entire ServiceNow customer journey
As a ServiceNow Elite partner, Fujitsu supports the entire ServiceNow customer journey – from consulting to implementation, training to 24/7 support. The key to Fujitsu’s successful ServiceNow practice is its customer-focus. By leveraging its co-creation approach, Fujitsu enables customers to define and achieve the goals that deliver business success and increase their value to stakeholders. Fujitsu’s over 20 years of service excellence as an integrator ensures that each customer can extract the maximum value from their investment in ServiceNow. Fujitsu supports customers around the world through its network of Global Delivery Centers.
Among many successful ServiceNow deployments completed by Fujitsu over the past year was at Banco CTT in Portugal. This enabled the financial institution to increase operational efficiency and improve the service provided to its customers.
Fujitsu’s deep experience in having implemented ServiceNow across its own business gives customers the confidence in its expertise, and the trust to help them transform. Fujitsu continues to invest significantly in growing its global ServiceNow business.
- Read the Fujitsu blog: https://blog.global.fujitsu.com/
- Follow Fujitsu’s ServiceNow practice on Twitter: https://twitter.com/fujitsu_now
- Follow Fujitsu on Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/Fujitsu_Global
- Follow Fujitsu’s ServiceNow practice on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/showcase/fujitsu-servicenow-practice
- Follow us on LinkedIn: http://www.linkedin.com/company/fujitsu
- Find Fujitsu on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/FujitsuICT
- Fujitsu pictures and media server: http://mediaportal.ts.fujitsu.com/pages/portal.php
- For regular news updates, bookmark the Fujitsu newsroom: https://www.fujitsu.com/emeia/about/resources/news/newsroom.html
About FujitsuFujitsu is the leading Japanese information and communication technology (ICT) company offering a full range of technology products, solutions and services. Approximately 130,000 Fujitsu people support customers in more than 100 countries. We use our experience and the power of ICT to shape the future of society with our customers. Fujitsu Limited (TSE:6702) reported consolidated revenues of 3.9 trillion yen (US$35 billion) for the fiscal year ended March 31, 2020. For more information, please see www.fujitsu.com.
About Fujitsu UK and IrelandFujitsu UK & Ireland employs over 9,000 people. We promote a Human Centric Intelligent Society, in which innovation is driven by the integration of people, information and infrastructure. We are committed to Digital Co-creation, blending business expertise with digital technology and creating new value with ecosystem partners and customers. We enable our customers to digitally transform with connected technology services, focused on Artificial Intelligence, the Internet of Things, and Cloud - all underpinned by Security. Our customers cover both the public and private sectors, including retail, financial services, transport, manufacturing, government and defence. For more information please see http://uk.fujitsu.com
Phone: + 44 (0)208 052 4803
Date: March 10, 2021