Fujitsu PalmSecure Palm Vein Authentication Technology
Fujitsu PalmSecure business applications
PalmSecure™ technology is based on more than two decades of Fujitsu image recognition experience, and has a wide range of applications across all industry sectors, including:
- Physical access control for visitors and staff – improves buildings security.
- Time and attendance – reduces employee fraud.
- Access to enterprise-wide IT systems – removes the pressure of password resets.
The leading edge technology known as “palm vein authentication” can be easily integrated into customer products.
The PalmSecure SDK is a software development kit (SDK) for developing solutions and products that use the PalmSecure sensor.
Find out more about PalmSecure offerings in your region or country:
EMEIA | Japan | North America | South America | Australia | China | South Korea
What makes Fujitsu PalmSecure standout?
- High Safety - palm vein is an internal biometric, therefore difficult to defeat compared to other external body biometrics such as fingerprint, face and iris.
- High Accuracy - it has a false acceptance rate under 0.00001% when the false rejection rate is 0.01% (with 1 retry) which makes it one of the most accurate biometric authentication system currently available in the market.
- High Acceptance - Contactless easy and hygiene operation with virtually 0% fail to enroll rate.