Fujitsu is the leading Japanese information and communication technology (ICT) company, offering a full range of technology products, solutions, and services. Approximately 132,000 Fujitsu people support customers in more than 100 countries. We use our experience and the power of ICT to shape the future of society with our customers. Fujitsu Limited (TSE: 6702) reported consolidated revenues of 4.0 trillion yen (US $36 billion) for the fiscal year ended March 31, 2019. For more information, please see http://www.fujitsu.com
About Fujitsu in India
Fujitsu, the fourth-largest IT vendor in the world and the third largest for global IT services, is the leading Japanese information and communication technology (ICT) company offering a full range of technology products, solutions and services. Fujitsu Technology Solutions, part of the global Fujitsu Group, is the leading European IT infrastructure provider with a presence in all key markets in Europe, the Middle East and Africa, plus India, serving large, medium and small-sized companies.
As a wholly owned subsidiary of Fujitsu Technology Solutions Holding B.V., Fujitsu India Private Limited, offers a broad portfolio of products and services. With the Dynamic Infrastructures portfolio, Fujitsu offers a unique and comprehensive stack of IT products, solutions and services. This portfolio including a wide range of Servers, Storage Systems, Workstations, Notebooks, Desktops & Displays, enables enterprises and SMBs to make the most beneficial choices for their business needs.
In addition, Fujitsu India also offers customers Maintenance & Support Services as well as Integration & Infrastructure Services to streamline their operations for better business results.
In the last two years alone, Fujitsu India has added a significant number of flagship customers to its roster and has established itself as a force to reckon with in the Indian market. Fujitsu’s team in India continues to forge relationships with key customers, channel and alliance partners and in many cases has added in recent quarters, new milestones to thriving account engagements.
A key differentiator for Fujitsu is the team’s strong emphasis on quality and constant emphasis on innovation. The passion that Fujitsu shows for innovation, combined with its comprehensive portfolio make Fujitsu products and technology the ideal choice for customers in India & the world over.
Fujitsu promotes a Human Centric Intelligent Society, in which innovation is driven by the integration of people, information and infrastructure. In the Europe, Middle East, India and Africa region (EMEIA), our 27,000-strong workforce is committed to Digital Co-creation, blending business expertise with digital technology and creating new value with ecosystem partners and customers. We enable our customers to digitally transform with connected technology services, focused on Artificial Intelligence, the Internet of Things, and Cloud - all underpinned by Security.
The information center is to consolidate our content for certain target groups.
Read the case studies below to find out more about the services and solutions that we can offer your business.
Fujitsu Global Links
- Read more about how Fujitsu delivers total solutions in the field of information and communication technology.
Our Approach to CSR
- Read more about our vision for achieving a sustainable society.
- Read more about how Fujitsu contributes to the creation of a sustainable environment for future generations.
- Read more about how Fujitsu creates new value and is promoting the development of new technology for future generations.
- Read more about Fujitsus management direction, shareholder and stock information or visit our IR reference library where you can find several types of reports.
- Read more about how to get employed by Fujitsu.
- Read more about the Fujitsu procurement policy, call for bids and our green procurement.
More about Fujitsu
- Fujitsu in Our Daily Lives, Reports, Publications, Awards, A Quick History of Fujitsu, Product Gallery, Fujitsu Logo