Unleash your makers’ potential
Factory transformation solutions that liberate your makers to be more creative, collaborative and customer-focused
Industry 4.0 streamlines production, but it also empowers people at all levels. Machines can’t replace humans when it comes to working creatively and thinking critically. Your makers’ potential is unleashed by the mastery of their tools. And their 21st-century toolbox is digital transformation. Liberate your makers to become changemakers, who are constantly optimizing, inventing, designing and innovating.Smart factory transformation will empower your people, whatever their level of expertise, to make better goods, faster and more cost-effectively while creating new services, customer experiences and business models.
Smart manufacturing - history in the making
Now is a critical moment for transforming the power of makers – because the manufacturing workforce is undergoing its biggest skills shift in a generation.
Older workers are retiring and taking their experience with them. And while younger employees are digitally savvy and keen to learn, they lack manufacturing knowledge.
Digital transformation connects your changing workforce, by transferring knowledge and enabling new, powerful ways to improve productivity and encourage innovation.
This co-creation between makers and machinery will lead to ‘superjobs’, which combine technical precision and automated data analysis with human ingenuity and communication.
8 reasons your makers need Fujitsu manufacturing transformation technology
- easier knowledge sharing, with reduced training needs/costs
- new/seasonal workers get up to speed quicker
- enhanced agility, as employee skills can be utilized flexibly
- workforce empowered to respond quickly to customer demands
- inefficient line changeovers and ramp-ups eliminated
- minimize non-compliant processes and safety incidents
- maximize product/service quality and customer experience
- build great employee experiences to reduce turnover and attrition
Liberating makers and increasing innovation – the Fujitsu smart factory way
Digital Workplace Services: Allow your makers to connect, collaborate and innovate, so they can add value to their roles.
Free your makers from the burden of mundane and repetitive tasks using RPA so they can add greater value.
Give your makers the real-time data insights they need to succeed in a rapidly changing manufacturing environment.
How to develop the new experiences your makers need to thrive in a changed world
Bridgestone Sales (Thailand) is a subsidiary of Bridgestone Corporation, the world’ largest manufacturer of automotive tires and rubber products. They wanted to use the automation system and AI technologies to improve efficiencies of routine operations or standard work processes. These processes require staff to repeatedly do tasks.
The company decided to use RPA technology and were able to:
- save 90% of the operation time, from 4 hours to 2 minutes
- to save 85% of paper (from 700 pages to 100 pages)
- to reduce 50% of the manual processes
- to reduce mistakes in filling data and document preparation
- to improve customer satisfaction with faster service
- to create new business opportunities.