Transforming business with Fujitsu hybrid cloud
Fujitsu Hybrid Cloud Services
Hybrid IT – seamlessly, sustainably and securely connecting the world
Fujitsu Hybrid IT seamlessly blends private, public and managed cloud with existing on premise IT, to improve business agility, accessibility and deliver better business outcomes. All of this is done within a prudent IT budget to ensure that your Hybrid IT integration is as cost effective as possible.
With our Hybrid offering, we:
- Deliver a cleverly architected and seamlessly integrated IT environment with a governance framework that can adapt and evolve with changing business needs.
- Provide the perfect balance of services to enable the rapid deployment of new cloud based solutions.
- Ensure governance and compliance are not compromised.
- Ensure privacy and security are not breached.
- Enable 24/7 data availability, across geographies and devices.
How can Hybrid IT benefit your business?
- Digitalise and enhance existing services via the cloud.
- Develop and power new mobile applications and digital services at scale.
- Support growth into new geographies and market segments.
Risk, cost and compliance
- Integrate, manage optimise multi-cloud alongside premise deployments on an, agile, pay-per-use basis.
- Assure the safety and residency of your critical systems and data whilst innovating at pace.
- Give users access to services faster, from any location and on any device.
- Empower IT managers and developers with the tools they need, whilst ensuring visibility and governance of all IT systems.
Why choose Fujitsu’s Hybrid IT and Cloud solutions?
We have vast experience delivering IT services to large customers on a global scale. As a world class Hybrid IT and Cloud provider, we have the expertise to help you find the right balance of cloud-based services and legacy applications.
We understand that the requirements of organisations migrating to the Cloud vary greatly, so we offer singular solutions tailored to each customer. We help you to work out which services and solutions should be left in-house, which should be migrated to the Cloud – and we make it all work together with a solution designed specifically for your business needs and goals.
Tackling Hybrid IT Challenges
One of the real benefits of taking a hybrid approach is the opportunity it offers to augment existing services and provide new capabilities. While it’s become clear that organizations sector-wide understand that Hybrid IT capabilities are vital to thriving in a digital-centric age, many face challenges related to cost optimization, cyber security and the implementation of new technologies. Fujitsu can empower you to work out the priorities in overcoming these challenges - read on to find out more.
Improving Performance & Reliability
5 priorities for successful adoption of new and emerging technologies
Hybrid IT enables the adoption of new technologies which maximize business agility and speed, but many organizations are finding it hard to integrate them. Here are 5 key priorities to help you leverage the power of Hybrid IT.
Top 10 Questions to answer when going hybrid
There are ten questions for you to answer before you can make the most of Hybrid IT. Here’s a thoughtful guide to approaching each of them.
Securing Hybrid Cloud Infrastructure & Building Cloud Resilience
7 key Hybrid IT security priorities
As digital accelerates so do cyber threats. The continual rise in cybercrime is a direct challenge to your ability to optimize Hybrid IT.
5 Practical Actions for Hybrid IT Cost Optimization
Learn how to spend wisely, drive growth and value. It’s not just about ‘capex to opex’ Hybrid IT enables you to control and reduce costs while getting better value for money from all your digital assets.
Modernizing and Innovating on Cloud
How to futureproof your cloud roadmap for enhanced resilience and innovation
To remain agile in the face of uncertainty, many businesses have acted quickly to implement cloud-based systems. Having experienced the capabilities of cloud-based infrastructure, now is the best time to work on longer-term strategies to further build resilience, nurture creativity and enhance operational efficiency.
Digital Infrastructure of the Future: Here’s what you need to know
Discover the five things you need to know about the future of digital infrastructure to support your organization, its contribution to sustainability and equity, and to whether the unpredictable business climate.
Migrating to Azure without disruption
16 applications moved over a 49 day period
2 half day workshops produced the detailed migration roadmap
BlueScope Steel Ltd
Speed to deliver daily data reduced by 40%
Driving change in logistics with Azure
Get in touch
Let us assist you in solving your business challenges.
Thank you. We have received your request and will get back to you shortly.