Two ETERNUS CS200c backup appliances help Medicare to increase performance and reduce time to complete common tasks by 80 percent
"Eighty percent time reduction to complete common tasks, such as generating invoices and contracts, with the enhanced performance provided by Fujitsu."
Maximizing resilience with integrated data protection
MEDICARE provides one of the largest and best-established healthcare plan portfolios in Portugal, where rigor and quality service provision play a key role in its success. Innovation, well-being and ethics are the foundations of the company’s philosophy, based on shared values and a vision to create new potential in the healthcare plans sector.
MEDICARE lacked a dedicated storage platform and wanted to introduce a robust, scalable and high-performing solution that would protect customers’ data and enable disaster recovery.
MEDICARE installed two FUJITSU Storage ETERNUS CS200c backup appliances, one in Lisbon and one in Madrid, with integrated backup and recovery software from Commvault as well as one FUJITSU Storage ETERNUS DX200, to handle its ERP, CRM and Hyper-V farm.
- Optimal resilience and reliability provide 100% uptime 24/7
- All-Flash storage boosts performance, minimizes latency and reduces time to complete common tasks by 80%
- Intuitive management increases visibility and reduces drain on IT resources
- Integrated Commvault software offers guaranteed disaster recovery and data replication
- Low energy consumption reduces cost