Palmerston North City Council
PNCC was having to manage multiple data sources and spreadsheets. Fujitsu built a Salesforce solution to better manage the data and provide faster, more accurate results.
Palmerston North City Council (PNCC) employs over 500 people and serves almost 90,000 citizens across a land area of 395 square kilometres within New Zealand’s North Island. It aims to provide public services that foster an innovative, creative and connected city.
The Council was faced with multiple incomplete siloed data sets, which required significant resources to manage. It wanted to find a more efficient way of retrieving and presenting the data while introducing spatial analysis.
PNCC partnered with Fujitsu, which designed a Salesforce solution that would automate data management. It standardises, cleans and integrates internal and external data sources, making it simple to access and present crucial information with minimal human intervention.
- Automates all aspects of data management for increased efficiency and improved visibility
- Removes the administrative burden from employees, freeing them for more important duties
- Eliminates human error and increases data accuracy
- Enables real-time view of data and spatial analysis
- Reports can be generated in seconds rather than hours