Loyalty NZ improves collaboration and employees’ productivity through an effective Intranet and Digital Workplace platform
"Fujitsu and Valo have given us the right tools to do our jobs and has created a positive change in our culture. It has enabled us to become properly collaborative and we are really excited to see where it leads us."
Loyalty NZ engages Fujitsu and Valo to build a new intranet, delivering increased productivity, collaboration and performance with minimal administration.
Loyalty NZ specializes in the intelligent use of big data to help businesses know more about what their customers want and how they can best deliver it. It is best known for the Fly Buys program, which has over two million members across 70% of New Zealand households.
Loyalty NZ had a dated intranet that was slow and rarely used by staff. As part of a wider initiative to migrate to Office 365 and SharePoint, it wanted to refresh the intranet, making it more relevant, accessible and collaborative.
After comprehensive evaluation, the company chose Fujitsu and Valo to build a new Digital Workplace, which makes managing work easier while providing a rich social platform along with an intuitive and engaging user experience.
- Teams can collaborate and share information with ease, boosting productivity
- Intuitive interface negates the need for special training
- Minimal administrative requirements reduce the strain on internal IT resources
- Mobile, secure access available from any device
- Documents are now all available online in real-tim