Bring Your Own Device
Giving choice, keeping control
The increasing Bring Your Own Device (BYOD) to work trend is rapidly changing users’ expectations of corporate IT. More and more employees are bringing their personal smartphones and tablets in to work or looking to use them remotely to access corporate information. At the same time, consumerization of IT raises security, compliance, privacy, user experience and support challenges for IT departments.
Mobile device management, opportunities without the risk
Organizations that adopt a successful mobile device management solution are free to embrace the business opportunities and innovative capabilities of an increasingly mobile workforce. Good BYOD management empowers employees by giving them the flexibility to work where and when they want – on the device of their choice. Employees are more productive, interactive and satisfied.
An innovative BYOD environment also appeals to tech-savvy, talented employees and boosts retention levels. In addition, centralized application management and self-service provisioning have the potential to reduce costs and simplify IT.
BYOD security, an important part of your BYOD strategy
At Fujitsu, we can help you develop an intelligent, end-to-end Bring Your Own Device strategy. We meet your BYOD security and compliance needs with role-based, device-aware and location-aware services. In particular, you can look forward to:
- Secure, self-service applications and follow-me data delivered to any device - corporate or employee-owned
- Application access defined by security policies, location and device type to manage risks and protect privacy
- Seamless transfer across multiple devices
- Simplified, centralized management of users, devices, applications and data
- Secure, trusted data centers to host your virtualized environment
- The option of remotely locking down and wiping out all data on corporate devices and erasing just corporate data on personal devices
A key component of our End User Services strategy, our BYOD approach is based on three complementary offerings:
BYOD assessment – Let our BYOD consultancy service help you assess how to best introduce BYOD into your organization
Mobile device management and push email – Discover how our Managed Mobile service can drive down your management costs while increasing efficiency
Application and desktop virtualization – Benefit from our Virtual Client Services (VCS), based on CITRIX and AppSense technology, to securely and efficiently deliver your corporate applications and data to your end user devices
Why choose Fujitsu to manage your BYOD environment?
- We approach BYOD from a business and not a technology perspective – so your BYOD strategy is the right fit for your organization and actionable.
- We are global leaders in mobile and desktop managed services with clients spanning both the public and private sectors.
- We have developed a unique, best-practice BYOD diagnostic tool.
- We offer a complete, all-in-one global service backed by our 30+ years experience in delivering managed services.
- As a manufacturer of smartphones, tablets and laptops, we have vast experience in mobile and consumer technologies.
Share this page