Fujitsu Enterprise and Cyber Security
Peace of mind in a digitized world
Worldwide, organizations are digitally transforming and turning to software-defined networking, cloud computing and the internet of things to gain competitive advantage. While these newly developed technologies have ushered in a new era of IT and created new business opportunities, they’re not risk-free and the security implications have yet to be fully understood. At Fujitsu we can help you safeguard your organization against cyber crime and help strengthen your resilience against cyber attacks.
After 40 years in the field of IT security, we believe that the answer lies in intelligence-led security. Our holistic approach to security works to identify, detect and protect our customers from security threats. Highly versatile, it gives organizations the ideal response to constantly shifting security challenges. Explore the resources on this site to learn more about intelligence-led cyber security, discover the latest insights from our security experts and explore our enterprise and cyber security portfolio.
Explore our Latest Security Insights
- Cyber protection in the digital age - as organizations venture down the path to digital transformation, what does this mean for security?
- Security throughout the cloud lifecycle - what to consider when looking for cloud-based services, ensuring security is built-in from the start.
- Cyber security breach – planning for the worst case scenario. How to respond rapidly and effectively during a cyber security breach.
- Data loss prevention – understanding the issues. Where is your organization on the data protection spectrum?
Sign up for our latest cyber security insights
The Fujitsu Cyber Threat Intelligence team provide regular summaries of top trending and emerging behavior patterns, including Tools, Techniques and Procedures (TTPs) on malicious IP addresses, vulnerabilities (CVEs), hackers and more.Subscribe to cyber security insights
Discover more about our cyber security portfolio
Discover how Fujitsu's security services ensure business continuity 24/7, while mitigating threats using the latest cyber intelligence.
Highlights from our portfolio
- Identity and Access Management - Fujitsu’s Identity as a Service (IDaaS) and Privilege Access Management (PAM) solutions ensure the right people reach the right information, compliantly and safely.
- Threat 360 - advanced threat protection in a digital world. Organizations face a growing number of sophisticated and targeted cyber threats. You need to have the ability to identify threats and take the most relevant and proactive steps.