2009 | 2008 | 2007 | 2006 | 2005 | 2004 | 2003 | 2002 | 2001 |
- 11 August 2006
- Fujitsu Leads Awareness on Governance of ICT Investments In The Caribbean
- Bridgetown, Barbados, August 11, 2006 – “Managing IT-enabled business investments within an effective governance framework will provide significant opportunities for companies to create value and grow their revenues” said Mervyn Eyre, CEO of Fujitsu Transaction Solutions Caribbean. Mr. Eyre was addressing Financial Services and Government executives on the importance of practicing Effective IT Governance during a recent luncheon held at the Hilton Hotel in Barbados.
- 11 April 2006
- Caribbean Companies Now Have the Ability to Gain Intelligence Necessary to Grow Their Business
- Frisco, Texas, April 4, 2006 – Fujitsu Transaction Solutions Inc. has been certified by Det Norske Veritas (DNV) as compliant under the ISO’s 14001 standard for environmental management (International Organization for Standardization).
- 2 March 2006
- Fujitsu Partners with Hitachi Data Systems to Address Storage Needs in the English-Speaking Caribbean
- Kingston, March 2, 2006 –Hitachi Data Systems (HDS), a wholly owned subsidiary of Hitachi, Ltd (NYSE:HIT) and IT Systems and Services supplier, Fujitsu, part of the Global Fujitsu Group, have formally announced their business partnership under which Fujitsu will become the only Channel Partner representing Hitachi Data Systems in the English-speaking islands in the Caribbean. Fujitsu covers 23 islands in this region but the partnerships will start taking effect in Jamaica, Barbados, Trinidad and Tobago and Bahamas.