Download Full Case Study PDF
Unlocking the potential of Oracle Cloud Infrastructure
Datasite is a leading SaaS technology provider for the M&A industry, empowering dealmakers around the world with the tools they need to succeed across the entire deal lifecycle. The company facilitates close to 10,000 deals annually.
Datasite wanted to transition its Oracle EBS suite from an existing private-hosted cloud to OCI. It needed a trusted partner to perform the migration as well as manage the new platform.
- Oracle Cloud Infrastructure (OCI)
- Fujitsu Hybrid IT Managed Services
- Database Managed Services
- Predictable, affordable monthly costs
- High performance, scalable, and durable object storage for backup and recovery solution
- Complete visibility of operations
- Guaranteed support response within four hours
- Scales to meet changing demand