NOTE: this is an archived page and the content is likely to be out of date.
ISO 14001 Certification Acquisition Results
Fujitsu Group Acquires Worldwide Integrated ISO 14001 Certification
On March 23, 2006, Fujitsu received worldwide integrated ISO 14001 certification from the Japan Audit and Certification Organization for Environment and Quality (JACO) and DNV (DET NORSKE VERITAS AS). And, on March 23,2018, Fujitsu received certification based on new version of ISO14001 (ISO14001:2015).
- Scope of Certification: Design, Development, Manufacture and Sales of Telecommunication System, Information Processing System and Electronic Device, and Provision of ICT Services
- Certified Organization: Fujitsu Limited
- Certification Renewal Date: March 23, 2018
- Certification Expiration Date: March 22, 2021
- Certification Organization: Japan Audit and Certification Organization for Environment and Quality (JACO) and DNV GL BUSINESS ASSURANCE JAPAN K.K.
- Certificate No.: EC98J2005
- The scope of FUJITSU GROUP ISO 14001 Certification (17 KB)
Some Fujitsu Activities with Worldwide Integrated Certification
- Strengthening environmental risk responsiveness in the supply-chain platform
- Strengthening Group-wide governance
- Setting environmental targets for our main operations
- Providing e-learning programs for all Group employees
- Carrying out independent internal audits by the Corporate Internal Audit Unit
- Independent internal audits conducted by the Corporate Internal Audit Office