Fujitsu's All-flash and Hybrid storage systems balance storage capacity, performance and costs to deliver always the
right data service levels for all business scenarios.
Software Defined Storage
ETERNUS AF all-flash arrays maximize the advantages of flash storage by combining ultra-low, sustainable response time, substantial operational efficiencies and affordable business continuity
ETERNUS Hybrid storage balances capacity, speed and cost and also offers data reduction technologies, granular scalability along with 99.9999 data availability
Software-Defined Storage Appliances from Fujitsu are specifically designed to enable organizations to manage and effectively leverage larger swathes of data – both structured and unstructured – even when distributed across complex Hybrid IT environments
|ETERNUS AF||ETERNUS AB||ETERNUS DX||ETERNUS HB|
|32 GB- 1536 GB||64 GB – 256 GB||16 GB – 18 TB||16 GB – 128 GB|
|24 - 1056||24 - 120||96 - 6912||24 - 480|
|2||2||2 - 24||2|
|92 TB – 32,4 PB||367 TB – 1836 TB||31TB – 141,5 PB||122 TB – 7087 TB|
|*Calculation based on deduplication/compression factor of five|
Why All-Flash and Hybrid Storage from Fujitsu?
- The ETERNUS Primary Storage portfolio comprising of traditional storage and software-defined storage solutions offers extreme scalability, superior performance and flexibility of storage technologies to handle a multitude of industry scenarios, workloads and applications.
- The ETERNUS Primary Storage portfolio supports non-stop operations very efficiently. Featuring best-in-class continuity management, including native replication, mirroring and transparent failover, the portfolio offers maximum reliability with no business downtime.
- The ETERNUS Primary Storage portfolio is based on an award-winning performance architecture that delivers the fastest response times even under extreme workloads. No wonder you get the best solution for every kind of business requirement – ultra-fast response times with all-flash performance or the optimal balance between cost, capacity and speed through the flexible combination of SSDs, SAS and nearline SAS within hybrid storage array.
- Intelligent management software makes it easy to get the best out of the ETERNUS Primary Storage portfolio. Reduce storage administration workloads dramatically while getting automated quality of service and the highest levels of storage efficiency at the same time.
- IT optimization for the digital world needs holistic concepts to ensure that long-term business goals are achieved. Fujitsu, as one of the world’s leading providers of end-to-end solutions, has more than 50 years of expertise in building sustainable infrastructure solutions. Based on innovative in-house developments and a powerful network of market-leading product partners, Fujitsu is the single point of contact for all your infrastructure needs.