Fujitsu Launches Latest Notebooks with 13th Gen Intel Processors for Enhanced Productivity, Mobility, and Sustainability
Munich, April 27, 2023
Fujitsu today unveils its latest range of notebook PCs, capturing the performance and convenience of the latest 13th generation of Intel® processors. The new devices promise best-in-class mobility, powerful performance, and advanced security options for the modern business professional. They also contribute to sustainability with longer lifecycles from convenient serviceability and upgradeability via easy access to key components, reducing upgrade time and costs. Designed according to the Intel Evo™ vPro® platform, the new LIFEBOOK range delivers improved responsiveness, fast charging, and instant wake-up.
- The LIFEBOOK U5313X is a convertible 2-in-1 tablet with a 16:10 aspect ratio display and low-power LCD option, giving up to 14% longer battery life for uninterrupted productivity. Its AES pen can be charged inductively within seconds, providing worry-free, precise, and accurate digital writing or drawing use throughout the day.
- The ultra-light LIFEBOOK U9413 has a new silver-white chassis with a remarkably narrow bezel design, allowing users to see more content on its 14.0-inch display with an optimized 16:10 aspect ratio. Upgraded thermal performance means that even demanding office applications run quietly, allowing users to maintain focus without distraction, and the FHD webcam enables clear and detailed video calls. With its infrared sensor for Microsoft Hello authentication, the cam also provides enhanced security with facial recognition and authentication in low-light conditions and even works in complete darkness.
- The LIFEBOOK U9313X is an ultra-light, silver-white convertible for users who prioritize mobility. With weights starting from just 998g, it also boasts all-day battery life. Its 5G connectivity maximizes productivity and a pen garage with inductive charging adds to the device’s ergonomic design.
- The LIFEBOOK U7613, part of the LIFEBOOK U7 Series, is also now available as a 16.0-inch notebook with a 16:10 aspect ratio display, contributing to improved sustainability with its focus on upgradeability and battery replacement. Fujitsu has also updated the LIFEBOOK E5 Series, which scores as a stable, long-term platform with a 24-month lifecycle. This makes it an ideal choice for businesses looking for continuity and reliability. Both series still share a proprietary family port replicator as a unique docking solution.
- The LIFEBOOK E4 Series supplements the mobile portfolio with an important business entry product in the advanced sector. The devices are exclusively designed for office workers needing a powerful and well-equipped notebook that offers a cost-conscious set of corporate features.
Pricing and availability
The new range of Fujitsu notebook PCs is available now. Pricing depends on system specification and country.
For more information, visit Fujitsu Notebook LIFEBOOK and Fujitsu Tablet STYLISTIC and LIFEBOOK.
- Read the Fujitsu blog: https://blog.global.fujitsu.com/
- Follow Fujitsu on Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/Fujitsu_Global
- Follow us on LinkedIn: http://www.linkedin.com/company/fujitsu
- Find Fujitsu on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/FujitsuICT
- Fujitsu pictures and media server: http://mediaportal.ts.fujitsu.com/pages/portal.php
- For regular news updates, bookmark the Fujitsu newsroom: https://www.fujitsu.com/emeia/about/resources/news/newsroom.html
About FujitsuFujitsu’s purpose is to make the world more sustainable by building trust in society through innovation. As the digital transformation partner of choice for customers in over 100 countries, our 124,000 employees work to resolve some of the greatest challenges facing humanity. Our range of services and solutions draw on five key technologies: Computing, Networks, AI, Data & Security, and Converging Technologies, which we bring together to deliver sustainability transformation. Fujitsu Limited (TSE:6702) reported consolidated revenues of 3.6 trillion yen (US$32 billion) for the fiscal year ended March 31, 2022, and remains the top digital services company in Japan by market share. Find out more: www.fujitsu.com/
International Corporate Communications
Fujitsu’s Commitment to the Sustainable Development Goals
The Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs) adopted by the United Nations in 2015 represent a set of common goals to be achieved worldwide by 2030. Fujitsu’s purpose – “to make the world more sustainable by building trust in society through innovation” – is a promise to contribute to the vision of a better future empowered by the SDGs.
All other company or product names mentioned herein are trademarks or registered trademarks of their respective owners. Information provided in this press release is accurate at time of publication and is subject to change without advance notice.
Date: April 27, 2023