- Business Head Participation
- Fujitsu's business heads who are passionate about collaboration with Startups are actively involved with the program. In addition, the program is supported by members with various skillsets and also who have experience supporting collaboration with Startups.
- Various Areas of Cooperation
- Collaboration themes are set by the business divisions of the Fujitsu Group that participate in the program. In addition to industry-specific themes for manufacturing, retail, finance, and healthcare, we are accepting applications for themes by technology and purpose. More than 25 business divisions and Fujitsu Group companies are participating in Season 9, creating a environment that enables to accelerate collaboration in various fields.
- Sense of speed
- We provide matching support with a variety of Fujitsu business divisions to study collaboration in a short cycle and to develop business over the medium term. We also aim to achieve early cooperation and business establishment by setting a deadline.
Support Program(Note) Separate application necessary
- Business AccelerationBusiness matching with Fujitsu Group business units to create new business opportunities.Past Results
- Cloud Service Environment"FUJITSU Hybrid IT Service FJcloud-O" is available free for up to two years.
(Note) Available for Startups located in JapanFUJITSU Hybrid IT Service FJcloud-O
- Sales and PromotionWe will provide promotion using wide range of Fujitsu channels.Example:
-Exhibit at a Fujitsu hosted event
-Exhibit at a events for startups.Market Place
Sales and promotion through
"FUJITSU MARKETPLACE"Link to "FUJITSU MARKETPLACE"(In Japanese language only)
- Startup InvestmentAfter the program period, there is a possibility of an investment to the Startups selected to the program