Impact through Innovation
Fujitsu Ventures invests in promising tech startups globally to drive innovation and accelerate digital transformation
June 1, 2022Information
- Fujitsu Ventures has relocated its office.
March 30, 2022Portfolio Update
- Fujitsu announced its new quantum simulator and collaboration with QunaSys.
March 28, 2022Investment
- Fujitsu Ventures made a strategic investment in QunaSys Inc., one of the world's leading developers of innovative algorithms in quantum computing.
October 28, 2021Investment
- Fujitsu Ventures made a strategic investment in Autofleet Ltd., a provider of an advanced fleet optimization platform that leverages AI for accurate demand prediction and vehicle dispatching technology.
July 13, 2021Investment
- Fujitsu Ventures made a strategic investment in Digital Commodity Exchange Pte. Ltd. which provides a digital platform using blockchain technology designed for global commodities trading.
We invest in cutting-edge startups globally, based on the Fujitsu's corporate strategy and aligned with our 7 Key Focus Areas and 5 Key Technologies
7 Key Focus Areas
- Sustainable Manufacturing
- Consumer Experience
- Healthy Living
- Trusted Society
- Digital Shifts
- Business Applications
- Hybrid IT
5 Key Technologies
- Converging Technologies
|Fund Name||Fujitsu Ventures Fund LLC|
|Fund Size||JPY 10 billion (approx. USD 90 million)|
|Investors||Fujitsu Limited (99.9%), Fujitsu Ventures Limited (0.1%)|
|Date Established||April 1, 2021|
|Investment Period||10 years|
|Investment Target||Startups from around the world in collaboration with Fujitsu|
|Investment Area||Global (primarily Japan, North America, Europe and Israel)|
Fund Management Company
|Company Name||Fujitsu Ventures Limited|
15th fl., Toranomon Hills Business Tower
1-17-1 Toranomon, Minato-ku, Tokyo
|Representative Director||Hideaki Yajima|
|Capital||JPY 50 million (approx. USD 430 thoudsands)|
If you have any questions, please send an email to the address below.