NOTE: this is an archived page and the content is likely to be out of date.
Managed Infrastructure Services
Agile IT infrastructure
Is your IT infrastructure as agile as your business needs it to be? Are you spending too much time reacting to problems rather than focusing on the future?
Fujitsu’s Managed Infrastructure Services cut costs and boost efficiency through technological innovation and a focus on high-quality service design. All along the way, these services follow Fujitsu’s lean principals, green environmental best practices and industrialized approach to technical design.
By combining Fujitsu’s unique approach to Lean methods and benefits realization, we are able to build a road map with you to optimize IT infrastructure, operations and premises. Then we link this roadmap to clearly defined business benefits that can be tracked throughout the life of the contract.
We consolidate, standardize, automate and virtualize systems utilizing appropriate cloud services and customer-owned IT to create and deliver efficient, low-cost, flexible IT around the world.
Our Managed Infrastructure Services include:
- Data Center Services
- End User Services
- Network and Communication Services
- Technical and Maintenance Services
- Service Desk
Why choose Fujitsu for managed infrastructure services?
- Fujitsu’s global reach enables us to deliver IT services around the world and is underpinned by one of the largest global IT infrastructures.
- Global Delivery Centers support our customers in more than 41 languages and with a local presence in 70 countries.
- We manage infrastructure for customers around the world and provide the assurance that, with Fujitsu, their IT operations can receive the attention to service quality consistency and security they require, where ever they might be located.
- Our operational delivery processes are ITIL® (ITIL® is a Registered Trade Mark of AXELOS Limited) compliant. Our global data centers are designed and operated to Uptime Institute standards (mostly Tier III), with secure operations conform to ISO27001 as well as to various national government standards.
- Fujitsu’s pedigree and global partnerships ensures that we retain leading edge innovative services to support your organization’s unique and complex IT challenges.