Fujitsu Invests EUR 3M in Enhancements to SELECT Partner Program to Accelerate Channel Digitalization Projects
- Four pillars of the new SELECT Partner Program address the latest market developments and evolving needs of channel partners
- Partners gain unrivaled access to business outcome-focused solutions in Fujitsu’s Workplace, SAP, Hybrid Cloud, and Data Transformation portfolios
- Enhancements include improved rebates, simplified access to program resources and a raft of new tools
- Partners also benefit from the multiplying effects of the wider Fujitsu Partner Ecosystem and the opportunities it offers for peer-to-peer collaboration
Munich, May 18, 2021
Fujitsu is investing EUR 3M in its SELECT Partner Program to enable channel partners to better serve customers navigating the complexity of digitalization. Significant program enhancements include new user-friendly tools, the introduction of improved rebates, and broader access for partners to tap into Fujitsu’s key transformation capabilities.
Ongoing business disruption from the Covid-19 pandemic has accelerated many digitization trends. This has led to attractive new customer opportunities for the IT channel. Business leaders who increasingly recognize the power of collaboration are turning to trusted partners to keep pace with business requirements by transforming IT infrastructures.
Fujitsu’s investments in the channel focus on four pillars of partner enablement
The latest evolution of the SELECT Partner Program enables Fujitsu’s partners to better support their customers’ evolving needs. It also streamlines the processes for channel partners in working together with Fujitsu.
Fujitsu is concentrating on four strategic areas focused on solving partners’ most pressing customer issues. Intending to deliver business outcomes, the four pillars are:
- 1. Data Driven Transformation solutions centered on helping customers store, access and monetize the multiple sources of data across even the most complex organizations;
- 2. Fujitsu Hybrid Cloud solutions, which ensure that the right workloads are allocated to the most appropriate clouds, driving cloud efficiency and momentum;
- 3. Fujitsu’s Workplace Transformation portfolio, designed to maximize the efficiency of the ‘new normal’ way of working, and
- 4. Infrastructures for SAP Environments that transform data center operations for the intelligent enterprise.
Fernanda Catarino, Head of Channel, Alliances and Ecosystems at Fujitsu, comments: “No industry or individual has been left unchanged by the global pandemic. Widespread, ongoing disruption has delivered one positive trend for our partners: enterprises are accelerating digital transformations to ensure that they have the agility to deal with whatever the future holds. We are enhancing and investing in our SELECT program to help our partners more easily take advantage of this opportunity and to make doing business with us easier and more productive than ever. The 2021 SELECT Partner Program makes our entire solutions portfolio more accessible and focuses on ensuring that partners can hone the skills necessary to deliver transformation – from enhancing technical know-how to acquiring consultative sales capabilities. Regardless whether they are selling independently, or collaboratively via the partner ecosystem, we are setting them up to win.”
The updated SELECT portfolio will be supported by new training content – delivered via the Fujitsu Academy – for example courses designed to equip partners to address customers’ broader business challenges. SELECT partners1 who excel in providing these Fujitsu portfolio pillars will have the opportunity to become Fujitsu Champions. This new category encompasses any partner with enhanced skills, experience and offerings in key technology areas – including ISVs and consultancies. These Champions will help catalyze new value creation within the Fujitsu Partner Ecosystem.
Fujitsu has also enhanced the SELECT partner program rebate structure for SELECT Experts and Circle partners. Partners specializing in key aspects of technology, for example digitalization projects that leverage Integrated Systems and SAP, will receive additional accelerator rebates.
Fujitsu is also investing in channel program infrastructure to streamline access to its resources and benefits. Enhancements include tools to facilitate collaborative business planning and demand generation. Partners will also benefit from a new Partner Dashboard, designed to ensure that all interactions with Fujitsu are transparent and predictable – and that partners can easily check on key metrics such as the status of different income streams.
Fujitsu partners will continue to benefit from participation in a wider partner ecosystem to support them in delivering solutions for their customers. Increasingly complex customer requirements require technology solutions that span different products and services from multiple vendors – and require collaboration between experts in different fields. Fujitsu is helping its channel address this opportunity by integrating its partners into an ecosystem where they are empowered to collaborate effectively to realize emerging market opportunities and create business value.
Notes to editors
1These can be any type of partner, from reseller to system integrator, ISV or consultancy
- Find out more about the SELECT Partner Program: http://www.fujitsu.com/global/microsites/spp/
- Login to the partner portal: https://login.ts.fujitsu.com/vpn/tmindex.html
- Check out the Channel TechCommunity platform: https://techcommunity.ts.fujitsu.com
- Read the Fujitsu blog: https://blog.global.fujitsu.com/
- Follow Fujitsu on Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/Fujitsu_Global
- Follow us on LinkedIn: http://www.linkedin.com/company/fujitsu
- Find Fujitsu on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/FujitsuICT
- Fujitsu pictures and media server: http://mediaportal.ts.fujitsu.com/pages/portal.php
- For regular news updates, bookmark the Fujitsu newsroom: https://www.fujitsu.com/emeia/about/resources/news/newsroom.html
About FujitsuFujitsu is the leading Japanese information and communication technology (ICT) company offering a full range of technology products, solutions and services. Approximately 126,000 Fujitsu people support customers in more than 100 countries. We use our experience and the power of ICT to shape the future of society with our customers. Fujitsu Limited (TSE:6702) reported consolidated revenues of 3.6 trillion yen (US$34 billion) for the fiscal year ended March 31, 2021. For more information, please see https://www.fujitsu.com/
International Corporate Communications
All other company or product names mentioned herein are trademarks or registered trademarks of their respective owners. Information provided in this press release is accurate at time of publication and is subject to change without advance notice.
Date: May 18, 2021