Creating a prosperous, sustainable future with technology
Fujitsu’s vision is to create a prosperous, sustainable future, and we have made it our global mission to help create a “Human Centric Intelligent Society”. That is, to harness the power of technology innovation to benefit society as a whole.
In Australia and New Zealand, we have a long history of incorporating Responsible Business principles into our operations and solutions. Our practice, including the work we do with our customers, has been applauded and recognised.
Our framework delivers local action and results, aligned to Fujitsu’s global targets and the UN Sustainable Development Goal agenda.
Our Sustainable Development Goals in focus
Discover more about our responsible business program
Responsible Business Report
To Fujitsu, being a responsible business means investing in a diverse, safe, and engaged workforce, adding value to the communities in which we work, ensuring high ethical standards in our value chain, and being a leader in sustainability. As one of the largest ICT companies in Australia & New Zealand, we have a big role to play.
Responsible Business in action
- Young Enterprise - partnering to boost an entrepreneurial mindset
- Co-creating with Camp Quality to solve social issues
- Bawurra Foundation - Fujitsu works with Bawurra to digital preserve stories
- Digital Owl Video - Drone and Video analytics used to find threatened plant specifies
- SkyCity Case Study - Fujitsu provides ICT Sustainability Benchmark
- Eddies Fresh food - Creating opportunities for students with disabilities
- TAFE NSW Case Study - TAFE evaluates the sustainability of their IT estate
Recognition of our work
Blaise Porter – Director, Responsible Business
“Businesses are dealing with heightened expectations about their role in society – taking actions on complex issues such as climate change, environmental protection, diversity and responsible supply chains. At the same time, technologies like artificial intelligence, machine learning and automation are entering the mainstream. Have you considered how technology could be used to solve your businesses’ sustainability and social challenges?"
Get in touch
Let us assist you in solving your business challenges.
Thank you. We have received your request and will get back to you shortly.