FUJITSU Tablet STYLISTIC and FUJITSU Tablet LIFEBOOK
Giving you the freedom you deserve.
With a long history in PCs and computers, as well as 25 years of experience in tablets, Fujitsu is continuously innovating tablets that are built for the enterprise but designed for the user. A full portfolio of tablets empowers people to achieve their full potential, anytime and anywhere, on the device that perfectly fits for the user role and requirements. All while enterprise-grade security ensures data protection and manageability. Fujitsu tablets are made for a wide range of use cases, from office to industrial and verticals. Depending on individual needs and company requirements Fujitsu offers a variety of different tablet form factors, tablet performance classes and tablet concepts across 2 in 1 devices and specialized tablets, complemented by a broad accessory portfolio to individualize the user experience on tablets.
FUJITSU Notebook LIFEBOOK U9310X
Available in red and black, the FUJITSU LIFEBOOK U9310X is an attractively slim and lightweight ultra-mobile convertible for business professionals on the move. Enterprise-grade security and powerful performance ensure best-in-class user experience.13.3-inch (33.8 cm) PalmSecure® technology Intel® Thunderbolt™ 3, 10th generation Intel® Core™ processor
FUJITSU Tablet LIFEBOOK U939X
Available in red and black, the FUJITSU Tablet LIFEBOOK U939X is an attractively slim and lightweight ultra-mobile convertible for business professionals on the move. Enterprise-grade security and powerful performance ensure best-in-class user experience.
*Subject to country availability
- LIFEBOOK U939X Product Video
- LIFEBOOK P727
- STYLISTIC R727 - Unlimited Usability and Productivity with 2 in 1
- STYLISTIC Q738 - 360° Animation
- Mobility for Verticals (ebook)
- St. Michael the Archangel High School gets a next generation learning platform by deploying LIFEBOOK Tablets
- The slate tablet is dead. Long live the 2 in 1 tablet
- What To Consider Before Buying A Business Mobile Device?
- STYLISTIC R727
- Mobility for Verticals (infographic)