Fujitsu Named as Leader in New ISG Provider LensTM: Future of Work — Services and Solutions 2021 Report
- New report from ISG confirms Fujitsu as leader in the transformation of work
- In-depth study provides timely guidance for organisations seeking to adapt to new needs created by pandemic and their implications for post-pandemic world
- ISG clearly identifies Fujitsu as a leading partner candidate for any organisation seeking transformation driven by the employee and customer experiences
London, November 10, 2021
Fujitsu is named as a leader in the new ISG Provider Lens: Future of Work — Services and Solutions 2021 Report, published by leading global technology research and advisory firm Information Services Group (ISG).
Fujitsu’s leadership in the ISG report is confirmed for Australia, Germany, the Nordics and the UK across several quadrants – in Workplace Strategy Transformation Services; Managed Digital Workplace Services – Large Accounts; Workplace Strategy Transformation Services; and Managed Employee Experience Services.
Andy Davis, Head of Strategy, Work Life Shift, Global at Fujitsu, comments: “This report – and ISG’s confirmation of Fujitsu’s leadership – is particularly timely. Most organisations globally are now undertaking a wholesale re-evaluation of what they mean by ‘work’ and how they can attract and retain the best talent to add value to their organisations. By implementing technology in a human-centric way we can create workforces that are more inclusive and sustainable. ISG clearly identifies Fujitsu as a leading partner for any organisation seeking workplace transformation driven by employee and customer experiences.”
ISG’s methodology matches vendors to client archetypes to align provider capabilities
An important and practical aspect of ISG’s methodology is matching vendors to client archetypes1 “to align sets of client requirements with known provider capabilities”. As a result, ISG defines Fujitsu as the leader in two critical archetypes for the future of work:
- ‘Workplace Transformer’ means that ISG considers Fujitsu well-matched to clients “open to a wholesale change in an end-to-end process”. Clients of this archetype, says ISG, “have one central transformation programme comprising the physical workplace, digital workplace and human workplace rather than just separately or focusing on one driver... They aim to rationalise property, globalise the workforce with local experts, ensure that supply chains are resilient, and provide clients with highly agile ways of working.”
- ‘Experience Evangelist’ is the second archetype where ISG acknowledges Fujitsu’s particular strength. This is relevant for organisations focused on employees “who deliver the core business to internal and external customers”. Here, new technologies are needed to positively impact work-life balance and enable flexible working while also enhancing communication and collaboration. ISG’s report says businesses fitting this archetype are “open to re-imagining how their workforce can serve customers globally while doing away with a local delivery model”.
According to ISG, Leaders are providers who can demonstrate both portfolio attractiveness and competitive strength. To achieve coveted leadership status, providers must have proven competencies in innovation, power, stability, ecosystem, business model and backed by case studies – as well as requiring a strong strategy and vision.
Note for editors
11 ISG’s archetype reports examine outsourcing maturity in totality by identifying changing buying behavior on the demand side and matching it with the evolving capabilities on the supply side. Broadly based on the global capabilities of services companies, an ISG Provider Lens™ archetype report summarises the relative capabilities of service providers and their ability to address the requirements of typical and frequently encountered categories of enterprise buyers (archetypes). Each archetype represents a unique set of business and technology needs and challenges.
- Read the Fujitsu blog
- Follow Fujitsu on Twitter
- Follow us on LinkedIn
- Find Fujitsu on Facebook
- Fujitsu pictures and media server
- For regular news updates, bookmark the Fujitsu newsroom
About FujitsuFujitsu is the leading Japanese information and communication technology (ICT) company offering a full range of technology products, solutions and services. Approximately 126,000 Fujitsu people support customers in more than 100 countries. We use our experience and the power of ICT to shape the future of society with our customers. Fujitsu Limited (TSE:6702) reported consolidated revenues of 3.6 trillion yen (US$34 billion) for the fiscal year ended March 31, 2021. For more information, please see www.fujitsu.com.
Fujitsu’s Commitment to the Sustainable Development GoalsThe Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs) adopted by the United Nations in 2015 represent a set of common goals to be achieved worldwide by 2030. Fujitsu’s purpose – “to make the world more sustainable by building trust in society through innovation” – is a promise to contribute to the vision of a better future empowered by the SDGs.
All other company or product names mentioned herein are trademarks or registered trademarks of their respective owners. Information provided in this press release is accurate at time of publication and is subject to change without advance notice.
About Fujitsu UK and IrelandFujitsu UK & Ireland employs over 9,000 people. We promote a Human Centric Intelligent Society, in which innovation is driven by the integration of people, information and infrastructure. We are committed to Digital Co-creation, blending business expertise with digital technology and creating new value with ecosystem partners and customers. We enable our customers to digitally transform with connected technology services, focused on Artificial Intelligence, the Internet of Things, and Cloud - all underpinned by Security. Our customers cover both the public and private sectors, including retail, financial services, transport, manufacturing, government and defence. For more information please see http://uk.fujitsu.com
Phone: + 44 (0)20 7861 2800
Phone: + 44 (0)208 052 4803
Date: November 10, 2021