Fujitsu (Thailand) Co., Ltd. Launches the fastest ScanSnap models ever, the iX1600 and iX1400, delivering high-speed scanning while keeping everyday scanning simple and fuss-free
Bangkok, Thailand, March 5th, 2021 - Fujitsu (Thailand) Co., Ltd, -today announced the release of ScanSnap iX1600 and iX1400, the new models of ScanSnap*1 Series, which makes everyday scanning easy and speedy, simply with one-touch.
“With the rapid changes in workstyles due to the effects of the COVID-19, one of the obstacles to remote working is paper. The ScanSnap Series links with various applications seamlessly and supports a borderless workstyle, promoting efficient information utilization and sharing”, said
ScanSnap iX1600, evolved flagship model of ScanSnap Series, enables scanning at higher speeds of 40 ppm/80 ipm (A4-size documents, color, 300dpi), 33% faster than the previous fastest model in the lineup, iX1500. ScanSnap-dedicated software, ScanSnap Home has undergone some exciting improvements with better functionality, usability, and stress-free operation with faster startup times and Searchable PDF generation. Look forward to creating Searchable PDFs with ScanSnap Home 2.0 now capable of turning out 10 pages (20 sides) in a mere 25 seconds*2. Scanning is exceptionally easy with one-touch of the profile icons on the easy-to-read 4.3-inch touch screen. The iX1600 allows multiple users to filter through the set profiles to display personal icons for easy operation. In addition, Wi-Fi (2.4GHz) compatibility allows you to connect wirelessly to your computer, smart devices or cloud services*3 without PC.
ScanSnap iX1400 is a one-button USB connection model with simple operation. Retaining the basics of the iX1600, the iX1400 is an economic model ideal for scanning to the computer.
ScanSnap iX1600 is our latest flagship model in the ScanSnap Series. It offers a comfortable scanning experience with a 4.3-inch touch screen and Wi-Fi connectivity. Profile icons on the touch screen can be customized to suit your needs.
Data organization and utilization are complete just by one touch.
Ideal for team sharing
A perfect model for team sharing and is ideal for organizing documents in the office and at home. Filter through the set profiles to display personal icons for easy operation and select the device you would like to scan to. 4-user licenses are included as a standard for multiple users, and it can be used in combination with cloud services*3.
Save to cloud with One-Touch*3 in the World of the New Normal
Wi-Fi (2.4GHz) compatibility allows you to connect wirelessly to your computer and smart devices. Document and expense management is a breeze with a single touch on the touch screen. Saving to Cloud enhances workstyle flexibility and further promotes a borderless workstyle environment. In the world of the New Normal where there are mixed workstyles, increase in demands for document digitization and sharing, saving to Cloud with one-touch*3 for access, anytime, anywhere, bridges a more efficient remote working environment.
ScanSnap iX1400 is the model dedicated to providing a simple, one-touch experience while retaining the iX1600’s scanning speed and image quality. The model makes everyday scanning easy to bridge the gap where the physical and digital meet.
- Simple one-button interface
- Simple and secure USB connection dedicated model that provides a match for customers scan in environments where use of Wi-Fi is limited
“ScanSnap Home” assists easy, speedy management and utilization
ScanSnap Home is an all-in-one software that enables document management and utilization, as well as scanner customization. Since the release of ScanSnap Home, various updates have been implemented, such as adding Quick Menu, improving the speed of searchable PDF creation, and adding more user-friendly profiles.
- Create “Profile” icons for frequently used preferences (save-to destination, cloud linkage*3, color mode etc.)
- Scanned data can be saved as PDF, Searchable PDF, and JPEG, the searchable PDF can be created in seconds with simultaneous scanning and OCR processing
[Easy and convenient to manage]
- Classified automatically – documents, receipts, business cards, photos
- Named automatically based on recognized text
- Locates documents by searching texts in the scanned data
[Stress-free scanning and utilization in every environment]
- Scanned data can be converted to Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- Link to cloud*3 or attach to emails simply just by scanning
- The “Quick Menu” profile allows to choose destination and operation after scanning
[Say hello to ScanSnap Home 2.0. Since the release of ScanSnap Home, the software has undergone some exciting improvements such as adding the Quick Menu feature and user-friendly profile icons, and made compatible with Apple M1 chip (Apple Silicon)*4, to mention a few. Please refer to https://www.pfu.fujitsu.com/imaging/ss_hist/ for more detailed updates.
Availability of ScanSnap Manager ScanSnap Manager can also be used with both the iX1600 and iX1400. It can be used without changing the conventional experience even for those who are familiar with the previous ScanSnap usability or who have incorporated ScanSnap Manager into their business flows and systems.
Common features and specifications between the models
- Scan speed up to 40 ppm/80 ipm (A4-size documents, color, 300dpi)
- ADF*5 capacity of 50 sheets for big volume scans
- Ultrasonic sensor and high quality brake rollers for stable feed
- Fast startup, ready for use on opening of cover
- Receipt Guide provides stable scanning for inconsistent paper sizes
(1) Availability of ScanSnap Cloud may vary depending on region.
(2) Switch via touch screen or long press of the scan button. Scanning using carrier sheets (option) is also possible.
(3) Carrier sheets are not included with the iX1400.
About ScanSnap Series
The ScanSnap Series lineup comes with a variety of models, from mobile use to desktop use. Each can be used on Windows/Mac, and iOS/iPadOS/Android*6.
- ScanSnap is registered trademark of PFU Limited Japan.
- Product names and company names are the registered trademarks or trademarks of the respective companies.
- ScanSnap scanners are marketed globally as a unified global brand by PFU Limited, PFU Group Companies, Fujitsu and Fujitsu Group Companies.
- Based on benchmarks at PFU Limited with ScanSnap Home 2.0 and iX1600 on Windows 10 operating systems.
- Availability of ScanSnap Cloud may vary depending on region.
- ScanSnap Home running on the Apple M1 chip operates with Rosetta 2. Native compatibility is planned for Fall 2021.
- ADF stands for “Automatic Document Feeder”.
- Can be used with Wi-Fi compatible models.
Fujitsu is the leading Japanese information and communication technology (ICT) company offering a full range of technology products, solutions and services. Approximately 130,000 Fujitsu people support customers in more than 100 countries. We use our experience and the power of ICT to shape the future of society with our customers. Fujitsu Limited (TSE:6702) reported consolidated revenues of 3.9 trillion yen (US$35 billion) for the fiscal year ended March 31, 2020. For more information, please see www.fujitsu.com.
All other company or product names mentioned herein are trademarks or registered trademarks of their respective owners. Information provided in this press release is accurate at time of publication and is subject to change without advance notice.
About Fujitsu (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
Fujitsu (Thailand) Co., Ltd. (“FTH”) is the leading information and communication technology (ICT) company offering a full range of technology products, solutions and services, including cloud solutions, ERP, IT infrastructure management, systems integration, IT consulting, computers, servers and scanners. FTH established in September 1990 and continually grow up . FTH do a strong, autonomous, local management ethos by fostering local client relationships, building on common local insight and understanding, encouraging local decision-making and providing the assurance of local accountability and responsiveness. For more information, please see: http://www.fujitsu.com/th/en/
Phone: +66 (0) 2302-1778
Fax: +66 (0) 2302-1555
Company: Fujitsu (Thailand) Co., Ltd.