Job Title :
Tax and Treasury Section Manager
- Review tax-related document and coordinate with Revenue Department for tax refund investigation also manage to support auditing and investigation procedure form State auditor and JV audit to provide tax-related information to accommodate tax audit or respond to queries for company best reputation and governance
- Lead and coordinate ad-hoc tax-driven business initiatives locally or regionally
- Review the treasury report, weekly cash flow and cash flow forecast for managing the maximize benefit for Company. Also, doing the group reporting submission related to treasury and tax on time
- Review the accuracy and completeness for payment transactions each month.
- Support accounting manager for coordinating with auditor for annual audit and provide the necessary information in order that the financial statement will be submitted on time to both Revenue Department and Ministry Commerce.
- Others as assigned by manager
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in Accounting or Taxation.
- At least 7 years working experience in Accounting and Tax compliance area
- Experience in dealing with the revenue department regarding tax assessments and refunds.
- Good command of English.
- Proficient in computer literacy.
- Analytical, communication and interpersonal skills
- Permanent Full Time
- FRF 10
- FRF Title - Tax and Treasury Section Manager
- The FRF information is an indication of the scope and responsibility of the job, it may varies as necessitated by business demands.
- The FRF level of the successful applicants may defer in reference to our Rewards Policy
- The duties and responsibilities described are not a comprehensive list and that additional tasks may be assigned to the employee from time to time.
The attractive remuneration package (salary, bonus, commission, profit sharing, gasoline allowance, good training support, etc.) will be commensurate with successful candidates. Only short-listed candidates will be notified. Interested applicants are invited to apply with full resume, a recent photograph, transcript and current/expected salary to the following Address: Exchange Tower, 22nd-23rd Fl, 388 Sukhumvit Road, Kwaeng Klongtoey, Khet Klongtoey, Bangkok 10110
Human Resources Department (Recruitment)
Phone: +66 (0) 2302 1683,1685
Fax: +66 (0) 2302-1555
Company: Fujitsu (Thailand) Co., Ltd.