Job Title :
Senior Project Manager
- 1. Demonstration & Pre-Sales
- Prepare presentation document to customer and Ensure readiness of reserved facilities and setup
- Conduct Presentation & Solution Design and support to provide the proposal
- 2. Detail Survey and Design for Customer Requirement
- Receive request for detailed survey
- Distribute necessary information to assigned persons
- Interface with sales and customers to add new or customer features to company products
- Set interview schedule, plan and items for interview and assign responsible persons
- Interview customer for existing functions, flows and their requirement in detail
- Prepare report and analyst existing system, flowcharts and requirements, alternatives and recommendations
- Summarize the requirement and make a conclusion among customer and sub-contract
- 3. New Business Development
- Study new technology for creating new FTH’s business opportunity
- Developed enterprise level relationships with companies in a consultative client relationship role, targeting Director Level or above
- Lead client meetings to identify opportunities and determine solutions for their business needs
- 4. Project Management
- Organizing programs and activities in accordance with the mission and goals of the organization.
- Developing new programs/solution to support the strategic direction.
- Creating and managing long-term solution and opportunities roadmap.
- Prepare project organization & resource planning
- Developing a budget and operating plan to deliver service to strategic accounts.
- Preparation macro-plan and conversion into the estimation cost sheet
- Control & Monitor project Revenue, GM2, Cost management to be under planned
- Preparation micro-plan and conversion into the schedule
- Conduct, monitoring project and present project progress to customer at intervals
- Delivery to customer with user acceptance
- Define scope of training, Plan training schedule, prepare training document and facilities
- Provide technical information or training to customer and/or junior staff
- 5. Trouble Shooting
- Define & Determine the problems’ urgency and difficulty
- Assign responsible person to make corrections and Monitoring until problem correction is finished
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Engineer, Computer Sciences or any related fields
- At least 10 years’ experience in Project Management in Solution implementation of Retail Business or any related fields
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills
- Demonstrated ability to quickly understand complex systems
- Excellent communication skill in English is a must, Strong verbal and written communications
- Excellent presentation skill is a must & Good at creating Power Point presentation slides
- Ability to simultaneously work on multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment
- Permanent Full Time
- FRF Title - Senior Project Manager
- The FRF information is an indication of the scope and responsibility of the job, it may varies as necessitated by business demands.
- The FRF level of the successful applicants may defer in reference to our Rewards Policy
- The duties and responsibilities described are not a comprehensive list and that additional tasks may be assigned to the employee from time to time.
The attractive remuneration package (salary, bonus, commission, profit sharing, gasoline allowance, good training support, etc.) will be commensurate with successful candidates. Only short-listed candidates will be notified. Interested applicants are invited to apply with full resume, a recent photograph, transcript and current/expected salary to the following Address: Exchange Tower, 22nd-23rd Fl, 388 Sukhumvit Road, Kwaeng Klongtoey, Khet Klongtoey, Bangkok 10110
Human Resources Department (Recruitment)
Phone: +66 (0) 2302 1683,1685
Fax: +66 (0) 2302-1555
Company: Fujitsu (Thailand) Co., Ltd.