Job Title :
QA Administrator (Contract)
We are looking for QA Administrator (Contract)
- Fulfillment of Business Assurance Support
- BAR status to Collecting status approve, cancel, pending from all project as approval by BAR meeting
- BAR Pending to tracking status project are requested approval from EC member.
- Announcement status or remind EC team considering to those project.
- Bid status to update status of project as approval from EC team. The BID status report status each project to be win, lost and reason detail.
- Assurance meeting process to Arrange meeting for project team, Bid team under Assurance process (C-OR, R-OR, C-BAR, R-BAR)
- Fulfillment create report of assurance support
- Create Monthly performance review report every month as BAR status, BAR pending, Bid status and status project are approved from BAR process.
- Create BAR schedule every weeks as C-OR meeting date, R-OR meeting date, C-BAR meeting and R-BAR meeting date.
- Create report OR meeting request or OR email request every month, Announcement to all sale group in FTH.
- Fulfillment management Project and report to Regional team
- Analyzes Project of FTH BU form application objectives and present those information to Regional team
- Cooperate with FTH local to improve quality management of project under Regional policy
- Collecting information from FTH and report to Regional team every month.
- Vocational Certificate / Bachelor degree in Business Administration or any related fields
- Welcome New graduated or have experience
- Computer Literacy (MS-Office as MS-PowerPoint, MS-Outlook, MS-excel, MS-Word)
- Fair command of English (read and write)
- Own strong communication, presentation, organization and planning skills
- Experience in Project Management Standards , tool, and Methodology is an advantage.
- Contract 1 year
- FRF Title - QA Administrator (Contract)
- The FRF information is an indication of the scope and responsibility of the job, it may varies as necessitated by business demands.
- The FRF level of the successful applicants may defer in reference to our Rewards Policy
- The duties and responsibilities described are not a comprehensive list and that additional tasks may be assigned to the employee from time to time.
The attractive remuneration package (salary, bonus, commission, profit sharing, gasoline allowance, good training support, etc.) will be commensurate with successful candidates. Only short-listed candidates will be notified. Interested applicants are invited to apply with full resume, a recent photograph, transcript and current/expected salary to the following Address: Exchange Tower, 22nd-23rd Fl, 388 Sukhumvit Road, Kwaeng Klongtoey, Khet Klongtoey, Bangkok 10110
Human Resources Department (Recruitment)
Phone: +66 (0) 2302 1683,1685
Fax: +66 (0) 2302-1555
Company: Fujitsu (Thailand) Co., Ltd.