Job Title :
Manufacturing Consultant Lead
- Build opportunity for Manufacturing solution
- High passion and ability to learn new solution, new technology
- Expand new services solution to existing client
- Planning for business, designing suitable solution and Research new technology to acquire new opportunity to propose client
- Provide a technical consulting in related field particularly Manufacturing filed.
- Provide product / technical training to prospect customer or partner
- Skill transfer to successor as document
- To coach and mentor staff within the team
- To proceed project transition from pre-sale to implementation as well as supporting the work of the development team by the awarded projects
- Bachelor/Master in any related fields
- At least 5 years of experience in fully Presale filed
- Has experience in Implementation Activities of IT infrastructure or any related IT infrastructure fields, especially new architect design and implement IT infrastructure of manufacturing
- Has experience in Implementation Activities of Application Development as full cycle development.
- Has experience in application development in various files for manufacturing for example production control systems, warehouse management, logistic management, automation systems
- To know the new technology or current market in the field of application development such as low code/ no code, DevOps, mobility development.
- Has experience in application architect for manufacturing
- Good command of English
- Permanent Full Time
- FRF Title - Manufacturing Consultant Lead
- The FRF information is an indication of the scope and responsibility of the job, it may varies as necessitated by business demands.
- The FRF level of the successful applicants may defer in reference to our Rewards Policy
- The duties and responsibilities described are not a comprehensive list and that additional tasks may be assigned to the employee from time to time.
The attractive remuneration package (salary, bonus, commission, profit sharing, gasoline allowance, good training support, etc.) will be commensurate with successful candidates. Only short-listed candidates will be notified. Interested applicants are invited to apply with full resume, a recent photograph, transcript and current/expected salary to the following Address: Exchange Tower, 22nd-23rd Fl, 388 Sukhumvit Road, Kwaeng Klongtoey, Khet Klongtoey, Bangkok 10110
Human Resources Department (Recruitment)
Phone: +66 (0) 2302 1683,1685
Fax: +66 (0) 2302-1555
Company: Fujitsu (Thailand) Co., Ltd.