Job Title :
Data Engineer – Solution Architect
We are looking for As a data engineer – solution architect at Fujitsu, you will work in multi-disciplinary environments harnessing data to provide valuable impact for our clients. Our value is to become a trusted partner for our clients to help them solve problems through data analytics solutions.
- Building data processing based on jointly defined requirements along the data pipeline under the concern of quality and having alert in place.
- Works closely with both the backend developers as well as the IT data architecture group.
- Work with Product Owners to help them leverage data solutions in their products.
- Providing guidance on suitable options, designing, and creating data pipeline for the analytical solutions data lake / data warehouses to specific micro services.
- Supporting the bug fixing and performance analysis along the data pipeline.
- Bring experience of Data Ware Houses, and Data Lakes to development team.
- Be a strong advocate for a culture of process and data quality across development teams.
- Follow an agile development methodology.
- BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Mathematics, Statistics or related subject.
- 3-10 years of experience working on Big Data platform like Hadoop (Hortonworks is preferred), HBase, Couch DB, Hive, Pig etc.
- Experience working in start-up environment or organizations with an agile culture.
- Professional attitude and service orientation; superb team player.
- Experienced with data modeling, design patterns, building highly scalable and secured analytical solutions.
- Experience with data processing, ETL and workflow and messaging queue like Kafka.
- Used SQL, PL/SQL, Spark, Spark SQL and similar languages
- Has programming skills such as Python, Java, Scala, Spark Streaming, and Hive.
- Basic knowledge of Linux and shell scripting.
- Telecom industry and data model knowledge is required
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Consulting experience
- Knowledge in cloud technology for big data platform (e.g. Azure, AWS, GCP)
- Knowledge in data life cycle management
- Experience in data analytics project management
- Software engineering mindset (knowing the concept of CI/CD, agile development)
- Permanent Full Time
- FRF Title - Data Engineer – Solution Architect
- The FRF information is an indication of the scope and responsibility of the job, it may varies as necessitated by business demands.
- The FRF level of the successful applicants may defer in reference to our Rewards Policy
- The duties and responsibilities described are not a comprehensive list and that additional tasks may be assigned to the employee from time to time.
The attractive remuneration package (salary, bonus, commission, profit sharing, gasoline allowance, good training support, etc.) will be commensurate with successful candidates. Only short-listed candidates will be notified. Interested applicants are invited to apply with full resume, a recent photograph, transcript and current/expected salary to the following Address: Exchange Tower, 22nd-23rd Fl, 388 Sukhumvit Road, Kwaeng Klongtoey, Khet Klongtoey, Bangkok 10110
Human Resources Department (Recruitment)
Phone: +66 (0) 2302 1683,1685
Fax: +66 (0) 2302-1555
Company: Fujitsu (Thailand) Co., Ltd.