FUJITSU Workstations CELSIUS
The CELSIUS M7010 desktop workstation is optimized for high-end CAD, CAE and media & entertainment applications. With near-silent noise emission, it offers a performance you can count on.
If you thought you would need to sacrifice performance and expandability in a small microtower design – think again – with FUJITSU CELSIUS W5010.
Made in Germany, the Fujitsu CELSIUS R970 dual-processor desktop workstation is optimized for extremely demanding and memory intensive multi-threaded applications.
Do you require the maximum in performance for simulations, analysis, rendering or High Performance Computing? Fujitsu’s CELSIUS R970power desktop workstation is designed to surpass all expectations. Achieving first-class benchmark results, this reliable, high-end dual processor desktop workstation is optimized for extremely demanding and memory intensive multi-threaded applications.
Experience the real workstation power on the move, with FUJITSU CELSIUS H7510. It is a 15.6-inch mobile workstation that combines ultimate security with future technologies. While engineers and creative professionals are working with huge datasets, this machine will not weigh them down when showcasing designs in virtual reality at events or at the customer site.
*Subject to country availability
- Technical Insights on AEC Vertical - Develop3D report sponsored by FUJITSU & NVIDIA
- Technical Insights on Product Development & Manufacturing - Develop3D report sponsored by FUJITSU & NVIDIA
- Freeform Dynamics Executive Brief | Advantage: Rack Workstation -- Where remote access to a rackable workstation makes sense
- CELSIUS J5010 & W5010 infographics
- Why Workstations? (eBook)
- Virtual Reality (eBook)
- Technical Report - Mixed Reality for Professionals