Fujitsu Recognized as a Leader in Workplace Transformation
- Gartner recognizes Fujitsu as a Leader in the 2021 Magic Quadrant for Managed Workplace Services, Europe, for the fifth consecutive year
- Fujitsu again is placed highest on ability to execute axis, according to the report
Stockholm, March 17, 2021
Carla Hall, Head of Workforce & Workspace Services, North West Europe at Fujitsu, says: “We believe that Gartner recognized Fujitsu’s emphasis on a great employee experience. We see this as a path to drive sustainable productivity and an adaptive culture as part of successful workplace transformation. Our global FUJITSU Work Life Shift portfolio is addressing this market need, with a global campaign underlining this commitment – and it is gaining fantastic feedback from our customers.”
Gartner emphasizes the importance of Managed Workplace Services for workplace transformation in its 2021 Magic Quadrant. Gartner says: “Leaders deliver their service solutions skillfully, have a clear vision of the direction of the service market, and are actively building and improving their competencies to sustain their leadership positions. Leaders have demonstrated their experience in delivering MWS and understand the requirements to successfully deliver these services. They have proved their Ability to Execute and their Completeness of Vision.”
- • ‘Smart Working’ embraces technologies like AI and intelligent automation to drive greater workplace productivity by working smarter, not harder
- • ‘Borderless Office’ encourages greater collaboration and creativity by enabling employees to work anywhere as effectively as they would in an office or other on-site location
- • ‘Culture Change’ makes sure employees can work to the best of their abilities by ensuring their well-being and safety
In the past 12 months, Fujitsu has introduced new and expanded intelligent automation tools, such as SelfOSS, reducing the need for face-to-face contact and bringing the flexibility pioneered by on-demand cloud apps to the world of enterprise services.
Fujitsu’s Results Chain methodology also strengthens the link between technology investment and business value, combining data on the performance of endpoints with user sentiment data to measure an overall UX and create contractual XLAs.
Fujitsu aligns technology delivery to business needs
Carla Hall adds: “We know our customers want to make sure the employee experience is at the center of any workplace and workforce transformation – and fully aligned with their specific business key performance indicators. Our Work Life Shift portfolio is evolving in anticipation of changing customer needs, placing a focus on delivering technology that prioritizes our customers’ business outcomes and needs, rather than just focusing on traditional service level agreements or cost reduction.”
In its latest Magic Quadrant for Managed Workplace Services, Europe, Gartner evaluated 17 Managed Workplace Services providers in Europe – whose offerings include traditional outsourcing and new digital workplace services to provide cloud-first, automated and integrated support to end-users.
- 1The Gartner Magic Quadrant for Managed Workplace Services, Europe, was published on February 24, 2021, by David Groombridge, Claudio Da Rold, Alexandra Chavez, Daniel Barros, Katja Ruud
- 2About Gartner Methodologies and the Magic Quadrant: http://www.gartner.com/technology/research/methodologies/research_mq.jsp
Gartner Peer Insights reviews constitute the subjective opinions of individual end users based on their own experiences and do not represent the views of Gartner or its affiliates.
- Read the Fujitsu blog: https://blog.global.fujitsu.com/
- Follow Fujitsu on Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/Fujitsu_Global
- Follow us on LinkedIn: http://www.linkedin.com/company/fujitsu
- Find Fujitsu on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/FujitsuICT
- Fujitsu pictures and media server: http://mediaportal.ts.fujitsu.com/pages/portal.php
- For regular news updates, bookmark the Fujitsu newsroom: https://www.fujitsu.com/emeia/about/resources/news/newsroom.html
Om FujitsuFujitsu är ett ledande japanskt ICT-företag som erbjuder ett komplett utbud av teknikprodukter, tjänster och lösningar. Cirka 130 000 Fujitsu-medarbetare bistår kunder i fler än 100 länder. Vi använder vår erfarenhet och kraften i informations- och kommunikationsteknologi för att skapa framtidens samhälle tillsammans med våra kunder. Fujitsu Limited (TSE: 6702) rapporterade en konsoliderad intäkt på 35 miljarder USD för räkenskapsåret som avslutades den 31 mars 2020. För mer information vänligen besök www.fujitsu.com
Telefon: +46 (0)739 733 603
Företag: Head of Marketing and Communications, Fujitsu Services
All other company or product names mentioned herein are trademarks or registered trademarks of their respective owners. Information provided in this press release is accurate at time of publication and is subject to change without advance notice.
Date: March 17, 2021