February 24, 2020
February 12, 2020
January 29, 2020
January 14, 2020
December 20, 2019
November 22, 2019
Wärtsilä: Evolving an engineering giant for a smart, sustainable future
Finland’s Wärtsilä is driving a sustainability revolution in the marine and energy sectors. Its CIO, Jukka Kumpulainen, highlights the journey from engine maker to a smart technology company with digitally empowered solutions.
IT and business challenges
Discover how Fujitsu can help you solve today's business challenges and take advantage of the new opportunities that digital technology offers.
The new flexible and secure online platform enables SEB Private Banking to keep up with changing customer demands with minimal additional investment
SEB turned to Fujitsu and Nvision to refresh its online platform. The result is a mobile-friendly, secure portal for nearly 3,000 users, based on the DigitalSphere approach.
- Intrum turned to Fujitsu to provide end-to-end outsourcing services, covering data center, end user, help desk and security
- Diflex förbättrar kundvård med ETERNUS DX200 mycket effektivt, och påvisar dess höga tillförlitlighet
- The hybrid cloud solution PRIMEFLEX for VMware Cloud Foundation halves costs while doubling efficiency and performance at Akademiska Hus in Sweden
- Statistics New Zealand works with Fujitsu to enable secure access to applications
- Hodogaya Chemical adopts Fujitsu Cloud solutions to support business expansion
- BBC Media Action partners with Fujitsu to build global IT infrastructure
- Fujitsu workplace solutions help Carea improve productivity and enhance patient care in Finland
- Qantas becomes more sustainable with the help of Fujitsu eWaste services