March 19, 2020
February 24, 2020
February 12, 2020
January 29, 2020
January 14, 2020
December 20, 2019
A message to our customers and partners
The continued spread and effects of the Coronavirus (COVID-19) are disrupting the everyday lives of people, society and businesses alike, and triggering inevitable and reasonable concerns among us all.
Read our statement
Adopting AI in your organization
These five key components provide a blueprint for successful AI adoption
IT and business challenges
Discover how Fujitsu can help you solve today's business challenges and take advantage of the new opportunities that digital technology offers.
Coop Trading tunes the enterprise application landscape and business Intelligence functions by the help of a co-created new .NET applications environment
Coop Trading worked with Fujitsu to transform its application landscape using .NET and a SharePoint platform, making it more transparent and efficient.
- The new flexible and secure online platform enables SEB Private Banking to keep up with changing customer demands with minimal additional investment
- Intrum turned to Fujitsu to provide end-to-end outsourcing services, covering data center, end user, help desk and security
- Diflex förbättrar kundvård med ETERNUS DX200 mycket effektivt, och påvisar dess höga tillförlitlighet
- The hybrid cloud solution PRIMEFLEX for VMware Cloud Foundation halves costs while doubling efficiency and performance at Akademiska Hus in Sweden
- Statistics New Zealand works with Fujitsu to enable secure access to applications
- Hodogaya Chemical adopts Fujitsu Cloud solutions to support business expansion
- BBC Media Action partners with Fujitsu to build global IT infrastructure
- Fujitsu workplace solutions help Carea improve productivity and enhance patient care in Finland
- Qantas becomes more sustainable with the help of Fujitsu eWaste services