April 8, 2021
April 6, 2021
March 18, 2021
March 10, 2021
February 9, 2021
March 17, 2021
Hur utvecklas ni till en datadriven, intelligent verksamhet?
Kundupplevelsen är nyckeln till framgång.
IT and business challenges
Discover how Fujitsu can help you solve today's business challenges and take advantage of the new opportunities that digital technology offers.
- The new flexible and secure online platform enables SEB Private Banking to keep up with changing customer demands with minimal additional investment
- Intrum turned to Fujitsu to provide end-to-end outsourcing services, covering data center, end user, help desk and security
- AI augmented defect recognition helps GKN Aerospace to identify and eliminate defects quickly and accurately, producing more components in the same time
- The hybrid cloud solution PRIMEFLEX for VMware Cloud Foundation halves costs while doubling efficiency and performance at Akademiska Hus in Sweden
- Statistics New Zealand works with Fujitsu to enable secure access to applications
- Hodogaya Chemical adopts Fujitsu Cloud solutions to support business expansion
- BBC Media Action partners with Fujitsu to build global IT infrastructure
- Fujitsu workplace solutions help Carea improve productivity and enhance patient care in Finland
- Qantas becomes more sustainable with the help of Fujitsu eWaste services