Manufacturing Solution FJPLEMIA/Concurrent Design Manager
Easy finding and repurposing part models, drawings and engineering documents/files.
- FJPLEMIA/Concurrent Design Manager is a tool for managing design data for product lifecycle management (PLM).
- FJPLEMIA/Concurrent Design Manager provides a seamless team-based design environment (operation) regardless of design environment size (scale of operation) or design tool type (variety).
- FJPLEMIA/Concurrent Design Manager improves overall business efficiency when used in combination with BOMs (bill of materials) and mockup tools.
FJPLEMIA/Concurrent Design Manager key benefits
FJPLEMIA/Concurrent Design Manager centralizes engineering processes/data/files for your team.
FJPLEMIA/Concurrent Design Manager provides access to solutions supported by our experiences with major advanced manufacturers. Fujitsu also uses FJPLEMIA/Concurrent Design Manager internally.
FJPLEMIA/Concurrent Design Manager creates time to focus on design work.
- FJPLEMIA/Concurrent Design Manager is designed to be easy to use so as to help users learn how to operate it within a short period of time.
- FJPLEMIA/Concurrent Design Manager manages data link information allowing designers to focus on creative design work.
- FJPLEMIA/Concurrent Design Manager automatically generates FJVPS data(digital production preparation simulation) to reduce designers' workloads.
FJPLEMIA/Concurrent Design Manager's flexible expandability supports company-wide and global development.
- FJPLEMIA/Concurrent Design Manager supports multiple CAD systems. Therefore, there is no problem though a different CAD system is used, or though the same CAD system is used.
- Designed to support multi-site systems, FJPLEMIA/Concurrent Design Manager enables designer to collaborate with different site member.
- Develop add-ons using the API to achieve easy coordination with upstream and downstream systems.
- You can start out small and then gradually expand the system to achieve large-scale management.
FJPLEMIA/Concurrent Design Manager case study
Achieve integrated management of multiple engineering data format via a unified interface.
|User company||Usage and characteristics|
|Fujitsu Ltd.||Used at 10 branches in Japan in coordination with company BOM systems (configuration information)|
|Konica Minolta Inc.||Used at 2 branches in Japan and 1 branch in China in coordination with company BOM systems (configuration information)|
|Cateye Co., Ltd.||Used at 1 branch in Japan
Data delivery to production through the P/S Editor option (simple assembly configuration list)
|Fujitsu Ten Ltd.
|Used at 2 branches in Japan and 1 branch in China
The company plans to expand the system to its overseas branches (in Southeast Asia)
|Used at 2 branches in Japan and 1 branch in China in coordination with existing BOM systems (generation of drawing frames, TIFF conversion, etc.)|
|Used at 2 branches in Japan and 1 branch in South Korea in coordination with company BOM systems (configuration information)|
In-company practice example ; Fujitsu.LTD
Retrieving configuration tree information from FJPLEMIA/Concurrent Design Manager data; editing the information using a BOM editing tool and then registering it in the core PDM system.
FJPLEMIA/Concurrent Design Manager modules
We will prepare abundant product lineups.
* integration for FJICAD/SX, FJICAD/MX, FJVPS, XVL, STL and so on. For more information, please contact us.
- Server license is required to run ClientCore, Client Options, or Server Options.
- ClientCore license is required to run Client Options.
FJPLEMIA/Concurrent Design Manager product requirement
Use this information to ensure you are always work with FJPLEMIA/Concurrent Design Manager supported and optimized system for hardware and operating system software.
|OS||Microsoft Windows Server 2012 R2
Microsoft Windows Server 2008 R2
|CPU||Intel Xeon 2 GHz or higher|
|Memory||2GB and more|
|Hard disk capacity||36GB and more recommended|
|Client**||OS||Microsoft Windows 7|
|CPU||Intel Core 2.0GHz or higher|
|Memory||1GB and more|
|Hard disk capacity**||20GB and more recommended|
* Database Server
** Check your CAD system's product requirement as prior conditio
OS and hardware requirements will be updated in the future.