Channel Innovation Awards Recognize Value and Positive Change Generated by Fujitsu Partners
Munich, February 01, 2023
Fujitsu recognizes the valuable contributions of its SELECT Partners in its annual Innovation award ceremony – and names the winner of the prestigious Innovation Award.
Fujitsu Innovation Awards celebrate partners’ pivotal role in enabling customers to leverage solutions and technologies from Fujitsu and its Partner Ecosystem to create business value and positive change. Award judges evaluate the impact projects have on partners’ customers. Special consideration goes to solutions that are sustainable or whose benefits extend to society as a whole.
The Innovation Award winner receives EUR 10,000 for marketing activities promoting sustainability. Award winners also join the European Fujitsu Partner Advisory Board for one year, providing an opportunity to influence Fujitsu’s Channel strategy through close collaboration with Fujitsu’s channel leadership.CONCAT AG is 2022 Select Innovation Award winner
The 2022 Select Innovation Award winner is German partner CONCAT AG. Judges were impressed by its implementation of a flexible IT infrastructure for the German city of Ludwigshafen, based on Fujitsu uSCALE. This highly complex project, which included relocating a data center, now powers the city’s IT infrastructure including 600 specialized applications. Ludwigshafen has minimized future IT risk and achieved an optimal price-performance ratio with zero capital expenditure thanks to the Fujitsu uSCALE pay-per-use model. This provides flexibility in scaling infrastructure to match unpredictable and fluctuating future demand.
Joint runner-up Harel Technologies completed one of Israel’s most significant digital governmental projects. Harel delivered a SAP HANA platform based on Fujitsu PRIMEFLEX to manage functional areas such as HR, finance and procurement. Its success means that 100 Israeli ministries can now collaborate on a single technology platform – Merkava.
Runner-up ET Works is recognized for a large-scale implementation at Keele University in Staffordshire, UK. Refreshed infrastructure, including a new data center, enables the university’s faculties to pursue further research opportunities. Benefits also extend beyond the university by opening new possibilities for pioneering healthcare research and industry collaboration.
Fujitsu Innovation Awards also recognized the outstanding achievements of partners who went the extra mile and exceeded expectations during 2022:
- DUVAIT UAB from Lithuania won Best Nordics Partner for ongoing hard work, innovation and consistent customer support.
- Best Central Europe Partner is CANCOM SE from Germany for a great year of positive collaboration with Fujitsu, including securing one of the largest public sector tenders.
- Best Western Europe Partner is APD Group from Spain, which has consistently won large deals leveraging much of the Fujitsu portfolio, especially in client computing, where APD Group is known for exceptionally strong customer engagement.
- Overall runner-up, Harel Technologies from Israel, also won Best Channel-Led Countries Partner noting a significant contribution to success in Israel, unrivaled ability to execute complex and innovative projects and ongoing excellent teamwork.
- Best UK and Ireland Partner is VIADEX for its excellent track record of strong sales and a commitment to developing business in pay-as-you-grow deployments based on Fujitsu uSCALE.
- VIADEX also scooped Best Ecosystem Partner for its extraordinary results working collaboratively with other partners to support global deployments for mid-market customers.
- Polish E-Service SP is Best Eastern European Partner for an enormously successful collaboration with “Digital Commune” Projects, showing great dedication to delivering value for even the smallest local government units.
- Best Newcomer Partner is ELECTRONICA ARA from Spain – recognizing a compelling combination of sales, certification, loyalty and commitment in its first year of partnership.
- Best European Digital Infrastructure Partner is Germany’s SVA for outstanding work promoting and growing its Integrated Systems business.
- Read the Fujitsu blog: https://blog.global.fujitsu.com/
- Follow Fujitsu on Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/Fujitsu_Global
- Follow us on LinkedIn: http://www.linkedin.com/company/fujitsu
- Find Fujitsu on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/FujitsuICT
- Fujitsu pictures and media server: http://mediaportal.ts.fujitsu.com/pages/portal.php
- For regular news updates, bookmark the Fujitsu newsroom: https://www.fujitsu.com/emeia/about/resources/news/newsroom.html
About FujitsuFujitsu’s purpose is to make the world more sustainable by building trust in society through innovation. As the digital transformation partner of choice for customers in over 100 countries, our 124,000 employees work to resolve some of the greatest challenges facing humanity. Our range of services and solutions draw on five key technologies: Computing, Networks, AI, Data & Security, and Converging Technologies, which we bring together to deliver sustainability transformation. Fujitsu Limited (TSE:6702) reported consolidated revenues of 3.6 trillion yen (US$32 billion) for the fiscal year ended March 31, 2022, and remains the top digital services company in Japan by market share. Find out more: www.fujitsu.com/
International Corporate Communications
Fujitsu’s Commitment to the Sustainable Development Goals
The Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs) adopted by the United Nations in 2015 represent a set of common goals to be achieved worldwide by 2030. Fujitsu’s purpose – “to make the world more sustainable by building trust in society through innovation” – is a promise to contribute to the vision of a better future empowered by the SDGs.
All other company or product names mentioned herein are trademarks or registered trademarks of their respective owners. Information provided in this press release is accurate at time of publication and is subject to change without advance notice.
Date: February 01, 2023