Applications Open for Fujitsu’s 2021 SELECT Innovation Awards, with $10,000 Prize for Winning Partner
- Eighth annual Innovation Awards recognize the valuable role of partners in delivering digital transformation for their business customers
- Submissions welcomed for creative customer solutions that leverage Fujitsu technologies to create business value and positive change
- Project evaluations will also take into account non-financial indicators such as contributions to the United Nations’ Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs)
Munich, May 18, 2021
Fujitsu channel ecosystem partners are invited to submit their trailblazing recent projects for consideration for the Fujitsu 2021 SELECT Innovation Awards. This annual event recognizes and celebrates the valuable role played by partners in creating new value and addressing customers’ business challenges. For the first time, partners’ contributions to addressing wider society challenges will also be taken into account.
Now in their eighth year, the SELECT Innovation awards continue to recognize those partners who have successfully leveraged solutions from Fujitsu and its technology partners to create positive change for customers. Recognizing that the growing complexity of businesses’ needs requires a combination of solutions, Fujitsu’s channel program has evolved into an ecosystem, where partners of all sizes, different areas of expertise and capabilities can all contribute to delivering transformational solutions for customers. As a growing number of partner projects are collaborative, the 2021 Innovation Awards welcome submissions from new partner-to-partner relationships.
Fujitsu’s purpose is to create a “human-centric intelligent society” with the help of its ecosystem partners – and focuses on implementing technology to deliver outcomes that have a lasting impact on the community. Every submission will be reviewed by an expert panel who will evaluate the benefits it has created both for customer businesses and society as a whole. The highest scores will be awarded to creative solutions that significantly helped accelerate customers’ digital transformations. To reflect the non-financial indicators that have a wide-reaching effect beyond the enterprise, partners’ support of the UN Sustainable Development Goals will also be taken into account.
Fernanda Catarino, Head of Channel, Alliances and Ecosystems at Fujitsu comments: “Fujitsu’s aim is to make the world more sustainable by finding innovative solutions to challenges that affect us all. Ensuring that our innovation is deeply rooted in sustainability inspires us to achieve more. And as we as a company exceed expectations, we inspire others to do the same. I’m proud to say that our channel partners have demonstrated agility, resilience and inspiration in addressing the adversity they have faced and they have adapted to continue to provide their customers with the innovative solutions they need. This year, our SELECT Innovation Awards celebrate Fujitsu channel partners who have delivered exceptionally innovative, sustainable and human centric projects that use Fujitsu products, solutions, and services to drive digital transformation.”
Shortlisted partners will benefit from a video case study and marketing collateral relating to their project, while the winner will receive USD 10,000 in sales development funds to be used for a joint marketing campaign with Fujitsu1.
All Fujitsu partners are eligible to enter. Entries are accepted via the nomination form2 on the partner portal and should relate to projects that have been fully implemented by the submission date. The call for entries remains open until September 10, 2021
Notes to editors
1 Award funds are subject to local Sales Development Funds / Marketing Development Funds and tax regulations. Eligibility is restricted to SELECT partners in the Fujitsu EMEA region.
2 A valid Partner Portal ID and password are required for submission.
- Read about the SELECT Innovation Award: www.fujitsu.com/select-innovation
- Read about the SELECT Innovation Awards' success stories: https://www.fujitsu.com/global/microsite/innovation-award/process/index.html
- Read the Fujitsu blog: https://blog.global.fujitsu.com/
- Follow Fujitsu on Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/Fujitsu_Global
- Follow us on LinkedIn: http://www.linkedin.com/company/fujitsu
- Find Fujitsu on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/FujitsuICT
- Fujitsu pictures and media server: http://mediaportal.ts.fujitsu.com/pages/portal.php
- For regular news updates, bookmark the Fujitsu newsroom: https://www.fujitsu.com/emeia/about/resources/news/newsroom.html
About FujitsuFujitsu is the leading Japanese information and communication technology (ICT) company offering a full range of technology products, solutions and services. Approximately 126,000 Fujitsu people support customers in more than 100 countries. We use our experience and the power of ICT to shape the future of society with our customers. Fujitsu Limited (TSE:6702) reported consolidated revenues of 3.6 trillion yen (US$34 billion) for the fiscal year ended March 31, 2021. For more information, please see https://www.fujitsu.com/
International Corporate Communications
All other company or product names mentioned herein are trademarks or registered trademarks of their respective owners. Information provided in this press release is accurate at time of publication and is subject to change without advance notice.
Date: May 18, 2021