PRIMEFLEX for SAP Landscapes and integrated backup with Commvault Data Protection increases system availability at Al Ahli Holding Group
"The Fujitsu SAP technology platform management, PRIMEFLEX for SAP Landscapes, along with ETERNUS and Commvault data protection, makes my life easy and protects my data."
Optimal uptime at lower cost
Al Ahli Holding Group (AAHG) is a multi-diversified international conglomerate with over four decades’ experience in industries ranging from real estate to turnkey construction, engineering, infrastructure, retail and trading, technology and logistics, lifestyle and fitness, as well as entertainment and hospitality.
Al Ahli Holding Group’s numerous subsidiaries managed their own IT infrastructures, which was costly and inefficient. The company wanted to deploy SAP S/4HANA® across the business for better performance, increased visibility and improved productivity while also improving data protection and backup.
Al Ahli Holding Group deployed the Fujitsu PRIMEFLEX for SAP Landscapes systems and Fujitsu Storage ETERNUS with Commvault software as backup to host the new platform. It now supports 14 subsidiaries in the UAE, USA and Singapore.
- System refresh takes an hour rather than days
- Solution costs a third of enterprise cloud equivalent
- 100% availability thanks to Fujitsu reliability
- Integrated backup with Commvault dramatically reduces recovery times from hours to minutes using ultra-fast snapshot-based restores
- Solution can scale to meet future growth