Comprehensive security service for connected vehicle
with real-time cyber attack monitoring, anomaly detection, incident analysis and reporting
Vehicle-SOC Service Overview
Vehicle SOC Service, the world first cloud-based comprehensive connected vehicle life cycle cybersecurity solution.
Upstream C4 is the world first cloud-based cybersecurity service designed specifically for protecting connected vehicles and smart mobility services from cyber-attacks by utilizing various data source from vehicles, telematics serves and mobile applications.
Anomaly/Attack Detection Engine
- Automatic profiling the correlation between big data, vehicles and mobile services by Machine Learning(ML).
- Anomaly analysis of the vehicle status analysis to detect abnormal behavior and condition of the vehicle.
- APIs for efficient analysis and triage in SIEM.
- Quick service deployment without adding physical device such as IDPS(In-Vehicle Intrusion Detection and Prevention System) to the vehicle (In-car) side.
Value-added Services to the Vehicle-SOC
- Installs Upstream C4 and SIEM, etc. based on customers business scale.
- Available for customer`s cloud environment.
- Improves detection accuracy by combining cyber attack information detected by anomalies and attack detection engine with alert information coming from ICT devices.
- Monitors SIEM and analyzes alerts to notify the SIRT team if an abnormality or attack is detected.
- Weekly or monthly reports to customers with statistical information and threat trends based on the monitoring and analysis results.