Professional & Enablement Services
Fujitsu Professional Services
Fujitsu’s Professional Services organisation provides an end to end transformation capability for our customers, enabling them to take advantage of new technologies in a low risk manner. Fujitsu has over 300 skilled Architects, Project Managers and Systems Engineers in Australia, delivering over 250 successful projects annually.
Fujitsu’s core competencies span a range of portfolios based on common standards and technology – including Hybrid IT and Cloud, SaaS, Office 365, Core Infrastructure projects, End User projects and Networking.
Fujitsu’s Professional Services team has experience in designing, configuring and implementing these solutions for our customers. Past projects include a Messaging as a Service platform for 25,000 users in a State Government organisation and also Hybrid Cloud implementation for a Big Four bank.
Fujitsu’s comprehensive transition/transformation and project services ensure that the transfer of knowledge and implementation of projects run smoothly, on budget and are delivered on time. Key competencies in this area include;
- Hybrid IT Transformation Services – Professional Services
- Business Process Assessment
- Application / Application Workload Assessment
- Infrastructure Assessment
- Service Operation/Management Assessment
- Transformation Lifecycle Management
To further optimise cost and efficiency, Fujitsu can offer our Global Delivery Centres (GDC) to deliver world class services solution in technology or processes at a much lower cost than onshore resources.
Fujitsu’s XpressWay methodology is based on industry best practice to enable our consultants to deliver successful and measurable outcomes, aligned with the digital transformation agenda of our customers.
Our governance approach is designed to reduce risk to the overall program across the 4 key phases outlined below:
- Case for change understood and aligned with strategic needs
- Improvement initiatives determined
- Planned an accelerated approach to deliver services
- Sponsor and stakeholders brought in
- Rapid piloting and evaluation of services
- Validated Business Case outcomes
- Determined live system needs and mitigated rollout risks
- Validated Business Change needs
- Planned, deployed and tested services
- Managed the Business Change
- Managed the Benefits Realisation
- Planned sustaining activities
- Managed Service support and helpdesk
- Continuously improve service delivery
- Harvested the benefits
- Embedded continuous improvement and lean environment