Through a worldwide network of experienced Management Consulting practitioners, Fujitsu provides advice and guidance to client organisations to help identify and understand management problems and to recommend effective business solutions that deliver real business value.
Our consultants work at the enterprise, program and project levels supporting our clients through the full life cycle of their business and information technology investments.
We define an overall business strategy, which includes laying out the solution's plan and structure, integrating the solution with other business initiatives and managing change. Our unique Benefits Realisation approach underlies the process for managing an organisation's business and IT investments to ensure each dollar is optimally applied and expected benefits are delivered.
Our core management consulting services
- Business and IT Strategy
- Portfolio Management
- Enterprise Architecture
- Process Engineering
- Change Realisation
- Benefits Realisation
To complement our core management consulting services, we also have specific consulting expertise in Customer Relationship Management (CRM), Knowledge Management and IT Service Management.
Fujitsu's Global Strategic Consulting Council is a centre of strategic consulting excellence comprising individuals that work with our clients' senior executives to help them manage for value and ensure their organisations have strategies capable of delivering value over the long term. This global team also works virtually to leverage their skills, best practices and thought leadership across Fujitsu for the purpose of maintaining our leading edge position in the IT services marketplace.
Our management consulting is distinguished by our:
- Focus on delivery of business benefits
- Recognised thought leadership in managing for value and building relationship-based enterprises
- Ability to combine a clear understanding of IT and business issues with solid delivery skills
- Repository of highly focused industry-based business solutions, patterns and components designed to be adapted to the specific needs of the situation.
Five critical questions
- How do I keep costs down?
- How do I eliminate redundancy?
- How do I ensure cross-functional alignment?
- How can I better understand the impact of change?
- How can I leverage my existing investments in information and IT?
Want to know more? - Contact us
To find out how we can service your requirements in Australia please call +61 2 9113 9200 or email email@example.com or in New Zealand please call +64 4 495 0700 or
email firstname.lastname@example.org for free information with no obligation.