FUJITSU Integrated System PRIMEFLEX
Your Fast Track to Data Centre Infrastructures
Building data centre infrastructures is increasingly complex, error-prone and time-consuming. The traditional way of putting together best-in-class components is a complicated and cumbersome process; it requires a deep knowledge of all components involved and an understanding of their various dependencies on each other. Consequently, such a do-it-yourself approach would always present businesses with multiple risks.
There is a better and more cost-effective solution: FUJITSU Integrated System PRIMEFLEX, which is a comprehensive and still-growing line-up of powerful systems that are pre-defined, pre-integrated and pre-tested. These dramatically simplify complexity, coming as an all-in-one package which combines servers, storage, network connectivity and software.
PRIMEFLEX solutions are delivered ready-to-run, or as customisable reference architectures, which can be easily adjusted to customer-specific requirements.
Additional peace of mind comes from Fujitsu’s deployment and integration services, which ensure a smooth integration into any on-site environment. For simplified operation and maintenance of PRIMEFLEX solutions, Fujitsu provides support at solution level, plus further turnkey data centre services including managed services and hosting.
The comprehensive PRIMEFLEX portfolio is concentrated on enabling IT organisations to be more responsive and agile in meeting the needs of their end-users, through adding new levels of simplicity in the data centre around virtualisation, Private Cloud, Big Data and High Performance Computing. Furthermore, PRIMEFLEX is ideally suited for running solutions that address SAP and Oracle environments.
Availability may differ by region.
- Delivery options - PRIMEFLEX includes both delivery options, ready-to-run systems for fastest time to production and reference architectures for high flexibility, or even a combination of both, due to our staging centre capabilities.
- Professional solution guides - For reference architectures, installation and configuration guidelines are available as a standard.
- Optimised at all points - Systems are built from best in class components, either from Fujitsu or leading third parties, and they are harmonised to each other depending on their particular use case.
- Wide range of services - There are supplementing services in place, such as consulting, deployment, integration into the production environment, lifecycle management and solution support, as well as Datacenter Services and Financial Services.
- Experience - Fujitsu’s experience is underpinned by a long track record, proven and continuously optimised processes, and many references.
- Use cases - PRIMEFLEX covers key themes of highest relevance for our customers.