Fujitsu Computer Products of America Offers Adobe Acrobat Pro DC to Provide an Easy and Efficient Document Management Solution
Fujitsu Computer Products of America
The iX1500 is designed for ease-of-use and simplicity. It allows home and small office users to quickly scan, process and organize all of their paperwork including receipts, business cards, and standard size documents, with the touch of a button. And with our free ScanSnap Home apps, users can easily find, use and share those documents. In addition, the ScanSnap iX1500 is cloud enabled, so users can scan to popular destinations such as Evernote, Dropbox, or Google Drive, or to a mobile device.
Adobe Acrobat Pro DC enables users to create, convert, edit, review, share and sign PDFs from any device. These documents can then be exported to Excel, Word or PowerPoint, and they can be edited, tracked and easily searched. Store and share PDFs online, collect responses, fill forms, and remove and redact information.
The iX1500 Deluxe bundle includes a 1-Year Acrobat Pro DC license.
ScanSnap iX1500 Document Scanner Features:
- Intuitive 4.3-inch Touch Screen
- Scans 30 sheets per minute in color-duplex mode
- 50-page automatic document feeder
- Fast Startup within seconds of opening the cover
- Scans various document sizes and paper thickness including business cards, receipts, envelops and sticky notes
- ScanSnap Home organizes scanned files on PC and Mac
- ScanSnap Cloud links ScanSnap to the most popular cloud services
- Image cleanup including automatic rotation, color detection, blank page deletion
- Conveniently connect with USB cable or by Wi-Fi
- Supports 2.4 and 5 GHz capable routers
- 1-year license – a $179 value
- Create PDFs and export to Word, Excel, or PowerPoint
- Edit text and images right in your PDF
- Easily create, fill, sign, and send forms
- Securely share PDFs for viewing, reviewing, signing, and track activity
- Compare two versions of a PDF to review all differences
- Turn scanned documents into editable, searchable PDFs
- Take advantage of advanced mobile scanning and editing features
- Validate and fix PDFs for ISO and accessibility standards
- Free Adobe software updates and enhancements during the 1-year license.
List price and release date:
The ScanSnap iX1500 is currently available through authorized resellers and VARs. Fujitsu has priced the ScanSnap iX1500 scanner at $595 list price.
Adobe, the Adobe logo, and Acrobat are either registered trademarks or trademarks of Adobe in the United States and/or other countries. Excel, Word or PowerPoint are either registered trademarks or trademarks of Microsoft Corporation in the United States and/or other countries. Other product names and company names are the registered trademarks or trademarks of the respective companies.
Fujitsu is the leading Japanese information and communication technology (ICT) company, offering a full range of technology products, solutions, and services. Approximately 132,000 Fujitsu people support customers in more than 100 countries. We use our experience and the power of ICT to shape the future of society with our customers. Fujitsu Limited (TSE: 6702) reported consolidated revenues of 4.0 trillion yen (US $36 billion) for the fiscal year ended March 31, 2019. For more information, please see www.fujitsu.com.
About Fujitsu Computer Products of America, Inc.
Fujitsu Computer Products of America, Inc. is an established leader in the Document Imaging industry, delivering innovative scanning solutions and services that enable our customers to solve critical business productivity issues and streamline operations. Fujitsu provides cutting-edge document capture solutions for business and personal environments, backed by a comprehensive portfolio of service and support programs. For more information about Fujitsu Document Imaging solutions and services, visit http://us.fujitsu.com/fcpa or call us at 800-626-4686.
Copyright 2019 Fujitsu Computer Products of America, Inc. All rights reserved. Fujitsu and the Fujitsu logo are registered trademarks. Statements herein are based on normal operating conditions and are not intended to create any implied warranty of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose. Fujitsu Computer Products of America, Inc. reserves the right to modify, at any time without notice these statements, our services, pricing, products, and their warranty and performance specifications.
Date: March 23, 2020
City: Sunnyvale, CA
Fujitsu Computer Products of America